Previous topic - Next topic

gang

Sack another manager. :wow:

Buffalo76

Was on a 3.5 yr contract too. This weekend just keeps getting better 😃

sunburywhite

I would love to be their manager

I would just wait for the pay off and never have to work again
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Nero

They should have just stuck with Warburton, probably go for Nathan Jones he good with small clubs

Down by the river

Parker will be available soon!!

HillingdonFFC

Grew up in big Rangers areas with a lot of their fans looking down their noses at Fulham. The people off the back of that great side they had in the mid 70s who conveniently forget that football as a game didn't start in 1967
They somehow always thought & still maintain they're a bigger club so not losing any sleep over their plight at the moment

Twig

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on February 20, 2023, 09:47:00 AM
Grew up in big Rangers areas with a lot of their fans looking down their noses at Fulham. The people off the back of that great side they had in the mid 70s who conveniently forget that football as a game didn't start in 1967
They somehow always thought & still maintain they're a bigger club so not losing any sleep over their plight at the moment

Me neither. And as for being a bigger club, they're having a laugh

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Nero on February 19, 2023, 09:52:36 PM
They should have just stuck with Warburton, probably go for Nathan Jones he good with small clubs
tbf Beale was doing a good job for them... they couldnt have known what a snake he'd turn out to be...

Could see Nathan Jones there next