watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ream

Started by I Ronic, February 19, 2023, 12:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Ronic

Most seasons we add a few players to the squad and usually one stands out. This season we have five starting each game and Solomon knocking on the door. Reid and Reed are as reliable as ever and Tete is having a great season. There are others of course and I mean no disrespect to them for leaving them out. Mitro's goals are the main reason we are where we are and it's a real shame he's had injuries.
Then there's the incredible Tim Ream. The player the majority including me, thought needed replacing preseason, must be having his best season ever, in a Fulham shirt.
   Thank you Tim Ream.

filham

A good post and nicely put together.
I think I have said all I can about Ream and as he is so good in every game and I am running out of words, I think now we should hold off on Ream posts until we are in the top six.
Oh , we are in the top six and Ream has played such a big part in that, lets have the next Ream post.

tslyon

Quote from: filham on February 19, 2023, 01:16:01 PM
A good post and nicely put together.
I think I have said all I can about Ream and as he is so good in every game and I am running out of words, I think now we should hold off on Ream posts until we are in the top six.
Oh , we are in the top six and Ream has played such a big part in that, lets have the next Ream post.

This made me smile!

Cheers,

Stephen

FFC1987

Pep was right and it's a shame it's taken as long as it has got Ream to play to these levels. If he was playing like this when he was kid twenties he'd be playing for a top, top club. Not saying Ream was bad before but these are uncharted levels of performance. He genuinely looks like one of, if not the best CB in the prem. that's the level he's climbed to. His ability to pick a forward midfield cutting pass is next level incredible. Very few Cb's particularly passing so centrally, can find these passes.

MickyAdamsFamily

In fact, the pass to Vinicius that led to his fine assist for Solomon's fantastic goal yesterday was a 30+ metre pinpoint pass from Tim Ream, through the center of the pitch.

Jim©

I've always been a fan and argued with many about his merits, this season he just looks exceptional.
His passing and calmness on the ball have always been there though, neither of those are new. Watch his cross field balls and the balls into the feet of Robinson just out of reach of opposition right wingers. Fantastic.

bog

Quote from: MickyAdamsFamily on February 19, 2023, 01:51:09 PM
In fact, the pass to Vinicius that led to his fine assist for Solomon's fantastic goal yesterday was a 30+ metre pinpoint pass from Tim Ream, through the center of the pitch.

A superb pass.

perry geyton

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 19, 2023, 01:27:14 PM
Pep was right and it's a shame it's taken as long as it has got Ream to play to these levels. If he was playing like this when he was kid twenties he'd be playing for a top, top club. Not saying Ream was bad before but these are uncharted levels of performance. He genuinely looks like one of, if not the best CB in the prem. that's the level he's climbed to. His ability to pick a forward midfield cutting pass is next level incredible. Very few Cb's particularly passing so centrally, can find these passes.
He does play for a top top club