watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Colin is back

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 19, 2023, 10:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

as manager of The Terriers.... typical Colin - first game in charge & gets a win.... I've missed Colin, always liked him

hovewhite

A good manager and good to see him in the dugout.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Count Flapula

He's become the Championship version of Big Sam Allardyce.

On that subject, things have been eerily quiet in his world. Seems like the EPL has moved on from his like. Maybe Big Sam will soon become the Championship's Big Sam?

White Knight

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 19, 2023, 10:15:07 PM
as manager of The Terriers.... typical Colin - first game in charge & gets a win.... I've missed Colin, always liked him

Neil Warnock an excellent motivator, and a good character to have in the dressing room.

Maidstone Lee

I quite like Warnock to be honest, give his podcast (Die For Three Points with Neil Warnock) a listen if you can. Very enjoyable stuff, lots of stories form his days in the lower leagues right up to the Prem.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

bobbo

He's like a lot of Yorkshire men - what ya see is what ya get - I really hope he does well there and keeps them up . I've been there twice and via an ex manager I know got in free and in directors guest lounge . They were so welcoming both times . I wish him well.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

toshes mate

Love his emotional side - good, bad, or indifferent - because it gives him his character.  Great servant to football in his time which he never seems to run out of.  Be good to see him get Hudd'fld out of trouble if anyone can.

Jims Dentist

Love his interviews, really entertaining.