watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lineup for Wolves

Started by SerbianLad, February 22, 2023, 11:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim©

I think bdr and the team looked entirely lost with him playing there. I'd be shocked if MS picked that side again. He even said after the Brighton game it was an error. Mitro may well be fit, if you've got a hamstring injury, it'd be foolish to run on it as Mitro was in the video.

Hatch007

Quote from: General on February 22, 2023, 04:56:17 PM

Would anyone consider this?

Palhinha----- Lukic

BDR----- Willian-----Solomon

-------Mitro-----------
Not a chance of Andreas being dropped

Marcus

We have so much quality now, it is frightening...

Twig

Quote from: We Are Premier League on February 23, 2023, 08:03:20 AM
I think vini and Solomon are better impact players from the bench then bdr and Wilson so I would start with (assuming mitro is out)
                          BDR
William           Pereira                 Wilson

Early subs to bring in Lukic, Solomon and Vini followed by Soares.

Problem with that is that Silva rarely makes early subs.

Bassey the warrior

I don't know what else Solomon has to do to get a start, he has to come into the side. It's also clear we need a focal point so if Mitro isn't fit Vinicius should come in, though I'm still unsure on him. BDR to miss out and Willian move to the right for me. The rest can stay the same.

filham

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on February 23, 2023, 02:12:32 AM
Quote from: General on February 22, 2023, 04:56:17 PM

Would anyone consider this?

Palhinha----- Lukic

BDR----- Willian-----Solomon

-------Mitro-----------

Interesting shout but I think our press would suffer in this lineup. A lot more quickness and energy with Andreas and Reed in there imo.
We haven't seen Ludic for more than a few mnutes , essential he does some time as a substitute before starting.

hovewhite

Vini should start at least he's a physical threat so should solomon as the kids special.

Mr White

What ever the line up is surely Solomon deserves a start,I'll be upset if the doesn't.Marco must know the fans are excited to see him start.

love4ffc

Interesting tweet from Lukic.  Make you think that he is starting  :023:

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Pluto

Solomon and Vinicius should both start

scotto2000

0001.gif. Soloman has come of the bench and scored last 2 matches. Why change it?

SerbianLad

Quote from: love4ffc on February 24, 2023, 02:42:05 PM
Interesting tweet from Lukic.  Make you think that he is starting  :023:

He made an almost identical tweet before the Brighton game. Although I expect him to feature in some capacity today.

Kfar saba

Manor to start becose he deserve it .
You cannot upset a player that feel his worth to start

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: Kfar saba on February 24, 2023, 04:15:32 PM

This is what happens when you have good competition for spots. Manor may not quite be ready for 90 minutes, but if he is, one of Willian or BDR doesn't start, and Willian's been consistently excellent and BDR is vital (per Marco).

I wouldn't mind giving Willian a break. I'd rather sit him than play him on the right and sit BDR, I think.

Kfar saba

Marco need to rotet with 3
Tuesday f a cup is important to
And Willian in his age not supposed to play 180 min
In 4 days time

alfie

Quote from: Palhinha Colada on February 24, 2023, 04:51:29 PM

This is what happens when you have good competition for spots. Manor may not quite be ready for 90 minutes, but if he is, one of Willian or BDR doesn't start, and Willian's been consistently excellent and BDR is vital (per Marco).

I wouldn't mind giving Willian a break. I'd rather sit him than play him on the right and sit BDR, I think.
Why would he not be ready ?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Colton F.C.

At the moment Solomon coming on late is working a treat.  Nothing to change today.  Manor knows his time will come. Besides he must be loving running at all those tiring defenders.

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: alfie on February 24, 2023, 05:49:34 PM
Quote from: Palhinha Colada on February 24, 2023, 04:51:29 PM

Why would he not be ready ?

So far, he's only played 20+ mins in the two FA Cup matches vs lower-division opposition. Marco suggested recently he wasn't 100% top fitness yet since the injury. I'd like to see him on earlier as a sub, maybe, but there's a big difference between 15 mins vs tired defenders and doing what our team asks of wingers for 70-80 mins at a PL standard.

(If I had to guess, Willian and BDR start today and Manor starts vs Leeds)

TheCeiling

Quote from: Palhinha Colada on February 24, 2023, 06:40:04 PM

So far, he's only played 20+ mins in the two FA Cup matches vs lower-division opposition. Marco suggested recently he wasn't 100% top fitness yet since the injury. I'd like to see him on earlier as a sub, maybe, but there's a big difference between 15 mins vs tired defenders and doing what our team asks of wingers for 70-80 mins at a PL standard.

I mean, how can he gain a full fitness when Marco always subs him in for 10-15 minutes? at some point it's time to start him. And I feel the point has arrived now after he performed as good as we could ask him the last few weeks on his minimal minutes he got.

I'm so excited about this game. Let's go!

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: TheCeiling on February 24, 2023, 07:02:39 PM
Quote from: Palhinha Colada on February 24, 2023, 06:40:04 PM

I mean, how can he gain a full fitness when Marco always subs him in for 10-15 minutes? at some point it's time to start him. And I feel the point has arrived now after he performed as good as we could ask him the last few weeks on his minimal minutes he got.

I'm so excited about this game. Let's go!

Marco answered this question in the post-match interview, per Peter Rutzler.

Silva: "When one player performs well from the bench, he's showing the quality he has. Manor is not ready for 90 minutes, but he needs minutes to play at this intensity."

Silva then also stressed that he's ready to start but not yet 90 mins after his long layoff.