watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

yeah right!!!!!!

Started by wadey, January 12, 2011, 10:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

Fulham are the latest side to attempt to sign Emmanuel Adebayor on loan from Manchester City.
It is understood Mark Hughes's side were willing to offer £80,000 per week but City will only allow him to go if a club pays the full £140,000 a week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1346626/Fulham-join-queue-land-Manchester-City-striker-Emmanuel-Adebayor.html#ixzz1AreJQHnv

jarv

man city just don't know when to cut their losses! ok, keep him, on the bench or in the stand and pay his full wages.
nice work, 140 grand to sit in the directors box.

LBNo11

...man citeh, kindly visit a taxidermist...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

It's a shame the guy is such a knob. I first saw him when he played for Monaco against Lokomotiv Moscow at the Stade Louis XIV (did I ever tell that story?). He looked fugging awesome back then.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 12, 2011, 11:34:17 PM
It's a shame the guy is such a knob. I first saw him when he played for Monaco against Lokomotiv Moscow at the Stade Louis XIV (did I ever tell that story?). He looked fugging awesome back then.

No never heard that story do tell. I bet there was no controversy in that draw drawn by Airfix at all  :59:

Lighthouse

I was rather hoping that we would have a star striker in place for Wigan seeing as this really is a six pointer. But when we are linked to Abeisdour as the like I do wonder if we will ever see a decent forward come in.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope