watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Article on Fulham in Australian EPL streaming provider

Started by barwonwhite, March 01, 2023, 08:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barwonwhite

I thought the group would like this article on Fulham just published on the Optus football streaming provider here in Australia. Recognition at last in Australia!
I emigrated to Australia from England in 1975 and have supported Fulham since the early 1950s. When folks here ask if I still watch "soccer" and I say Fulham, I normally get a blank look. Nice to have a bit of recognition.
Anyway, enjoy the article.

https://sport.optus.com.au/news/all/os54358/fulham-marco-silva-universally-liked-press-style-premier-league

FFC In Oz

Fortunately I work with a number of British & Irish lads so don't get the same blank stares!

The look on their faces when I initially tell them I support Fulham is priceless though.

"Why?!"  is always their first question when they recover from their shock

Marcus

Good and well researched article, bring on Manchester United... let them worry about us...

Dodgin

Great, will forward that on to my Perth emigrated family members who support Newcastle

OZ-WHITE

Yeah,  damn tough to get any media coverage of the EPL down here , might be a brief mention every now again but that about it .
I,ve surprised a few people wearing my FFC hat and scarf to an AFL game or just out and about
I get asked where I ,m from ( expecting it to be somewhere in the UK ) , nah mate I,m local
I,ve made the 16,500 km trip over the pond a few times now to watch Fulham play at Craven Cottage , want to back again at some stage
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

bobbo

Quote from: OZ-WHITE on March 02, 2023, 12:37:05 PM
Yeah,  damn tough to get any media coverage of the EPL down here , might be a brief mention every now again but that about it .
I,ve surprised a few people wearing my FFC hat and scarf to an AFL game or just out and about
I get asked where I ,m from ( expecting it to be somewhere in the UK ) , nah mate I,m local
I,ve made the 16,500 km trip over the pond a few times now to watch Fulham play at Craven Cottage , want to back again at some stage
don't blame you , I've a daughter in Sydney ( been numerous times ) and people think UK is expensive but Oz is much worse.
1975 just leaving home full of hope