more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today’s games

Started by St Eve, March 04, 2023, 03:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on March 05, 2023, 05:12:23 PM
Man U waving imaginary cards every time they are fouled by Liverpool is pretty annoying

A match full of diving and cheating and play acting and pretending to be injured.
Pathetic and they have no shame.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 05, 2023, 06:02:43 PM
Man U waving imaginary cards every time they are fouled by Liverpool is pretty annoying

A match full of diving and cheating and play acting and pretending to be injured.
Pathetic and they have no shame.

Unfortunately that is true of the vast majority of premiership games now.

SP

Only half watching but Utd fortunate the ref is being so forgiving?

Mince n Tatties

6-0
Shows we haven't got anything to fear playing them.

St Eve

That went well. Liverpool were supposed to lose

SerbianLad

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 05, 2023, 06:12:54 PM
6-0
Shows we haven't got anything to fear playing them.
Exactly. Where are all the pessimists now? As I said before, it will of course be a very tough game, but they are very much beatable.

love4ffc

I never would of thought that United would implode in such a glorous way. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

A hangover from the League Cup final perhaps?

davew

Man U won't play like that against us!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SP

Watching the Championship highlights, I enjoyed the Sunderland v Stoke game.  Sunderland fans giving their former manager dogs abuse before being spanked at home.  I suspect their draw at the Cottage will prove to be the highlight of their season.

Fulham 442

I think they were actually white flags!

Terry Towling

Fernandez was disgraceful, went missing as soon as they started losing and even asking to be taken off. I saw someone on on the BBc site commenting that this was typical of Portugese players but I certainly don't think that Palhinha would go missing for half the match if we were being tanked.

Sammyffc

Quote from: Terry Towling on March 06, 2023, 08:49:43 AM
Fernandez was disgraceful, went missing as soon as they started losing and even asking to be taken off. I saw someone on on the BBc site commenting that this was typical of Portugese players but I certainly don't think that Palhinha would go missing for half the match if we were being tanked.

Ten hag's tactics were awful, Dalot over AWB? and NOT attacking Trent? its bizarre. Trent struggles against anyone with pace, yet he puts fernandes on him and rashford in the middle? bizarre.

For all the hate fernandes gets, he is alright. Plays every minute of every game in pretty much every position across the front 4.

And see whats happened today? Whos talking about Manchester uniteds other players? nobody, whos talking about ten hags tactics? Dalots terrible performances? no body... just bruno crying, being a *** etc.

Mourinho esque Fernandes knows what he has done and took the heat away from everyone onto himself, and not for the first time.

Massive s***house, but quite like him.