watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gyokeres

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 04, 2023, 04:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Neil Warnock was saying before todays game at home to Coventry,that this lad is the real deal and easily best striker in league,has got 2 goals today....Go get him.

Carborundum

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 04, 2023, 04:37:29 PM
Neil Warnock was saying before todays game at home to Coventry,that this lad is the real deal and easily best striker in league,has got 2 goals today....Go get him.
Was amazing at the Cottage.  In recent years there have been three opposition players in the Championship that stood out as stars in the making - Jarrod Bowen, Antonee Robinson and this fellow.  Fully agree with you.

jayffc

A good option for that backup striker slot. Strong but with better footwork than Mitro can still play the hold-up role so not too much of a change of tactics when Mitro is out.

Craven Mad

All due respect to Neil Warnock, but I'm not too bothered by anything he says.

Gyokores always looked like a decent Championship forward when I've seen him, but I wonder if he'd be sussed in the Premiership.

Would definitely take him as understudy to Mitro though.

Pluto

Would love him here

ChesterTheTabby

He's a real talent - would love to have him, but so would many others.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Tabby

Think he is also versatile enough that he could play off the wing, would be a great option to have.

Twig

He looks very talented indeed and dare I say it, could push Mitro for a starting spot. It would be great to have two top strikers competing to be in the starting eleven.