Sasa Lukic 🔁 82'
0 (0%)
Harry Wilson 🔁 88'
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: April 02, 2023, 06:30:45 PM

Friendsoffulham

MAN OF THE MATCH - BOURNEMOUTH

Not the result we wanted, after a bright first half, and then a complete collapse in the second, falling to a 2-1 defeat to Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium.

However, still some bright performance, even though it seems our bright start is start to fizzle out a little bit.

Based on that, who was your Man of the Match today and why? Vote, and let us know below âŦ‡ī¸

#FFC #FulhamFC #BOUFUL

WindyCity

Thought Reed had a very good game, voted him.  No real standout performances for FFC on this day, especially after HT.

SerbianLad

Would have voted for Andreas or Reed in the first half as they were both excellent, Reed in particular, but I thought both were very poor in the second half. Voted for Tete in the end, who despite having one of his worst games this season, was still relatively solid throughout.

Whitestone

It was of those games where there wasn't a man of the match. For me only Cairney showed anything near the standard required and he didn't come on until the 69th minute.

Woolly Mammoth

I went for Harrison Reed despite a dull second half, but then again everyone looked like they were in a coma in the second 45 minutes, and i include the manager and his coaching team.
We gave Bournemouth hope when there wasn't any, and that for me is not
good enough.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Free Elvis Hammond

Reed. He's one of the few players actually hitting some form at the moment - shame he went off as that spell from 60-70 minutes we were turning it round. The back four stepped up a few yards and Ream was just picking everything up nearly on the halfway line

Mullers OG

Second half we may not have been well below par but good to see Cairney back and on form. Under used to my mind this season. We are lucky to have him in the squad.

Sting of the North

Went for TC as I couldn't get myself to vote for any player that took part in the first 20 minutes or so of the second half. Our midfield looked good in the first 20 minutes of the game, and ok for the rest of the half, but the start to the second disqualified them from any man of match vote. TC looked like he was really up for it, and showed yet again that he is a different class on the ball. Wonder when Silva feels he has shown enough to actually get a start, as I think he deserves it.

All in my opinion, of course.