A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Brentford 3 v 2 Fulham = Tete

Started by love4ffc, March 06, 2023, 11:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Brentford and why?

Leno
17 (13.3%)
Tete                 🔁 83"
51 (39.8%)
I. Diop
8 (6.3%)
Ream
3 (2.3%)
Robinson
3 (2.3%)
H. Reed
4 (3.1%)
S. Lukic             📒35'      🔁 75'
3 (2.3%)
Willian               📒 25'     🔁 83'
0 (0%)
A. Pereira           👟 56'      👟 90+9"
12 (9.4%)
M. Solomon        ⚽️ 28'     🔁 75'
26 (20.3%)
Mitrovic'              📒 61'
0 (0%)
H. Wilson             🔁 75'
0 (0%)
B. Reid                🔁 75'
0 (0%)
C. Vinicius           🔁 83'     ⚽️ 90+9"
0 (0%)
C. Soares            🔁 75'
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 128

Voting closed: March 08, 2023, 11:40:02 PM

love4ffc

The best thing I can say is that at least Fulham were not humiliated with a score line of 7v0.  Still not the best overall team performance but not the worst I have ever seen. 

I was really tempted to add Anthony Taylor to the poll as a tongue in cheek thing.  Not as good force that helped Fulham but as someone that had a massive influence on the match in a bad way. 

Anyway, who was your FoF MOTM and why? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Plodder

No one distinguished himself, but Tete had another solid game in defence, and had some good attacking runs, one of them almost the length of the pitch in the second half.  I was very surprised when he was substituted.  If that was tactical, it was a weird decision by Marco.  Leno made some decent saves.  I went with Tete.

love4ffc

Quote from: Plodder on March 06, 2023, 11:47:51 PM
No one distinguished himself, but Tete had another solid game in defence, and had some good attacking runs, one of them almost the length of the pitch in the second half.  I was very surprised when he was substituted.  If that was tactical, it was a weird decision by Marco.  Leno made some decent saves.  I went with Tete.
I would agree with this and voted for Tete also.  Didn't think Ream or Robinson had a bad game either. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

General

Tete got taken off at 67? Minutes? Looked pretty tired too.

Have to admit, given we were without Palhinha, haven't had 16 days rest like Brentford and 8 of our remaining 12 games are against bottom half trams I think we did OK and there's cause for optimism.

Chin up lads. We've had a particularly tough run of games recently.

FFCsince64

Pereria set up both Fulham goals with lashing shots on goal that allowed Solomon and Vinicius to find the back of the net.  For those efforts and his consistently high work rate he was my MOTM.

Karlos

Periera had a hand in both goals but seemed a little tired and sloppy compared to his usual high standards.

Tete for me, he has to be the best defensive right back in the league at the moment

HV71

FFChris

Leno for me.  Made some great saves early on and without them the game could have been over in the first 10 minutes!

Black and White Blood

Let's give the Lads a Break.
No Palinha, no Tom Cairney, and also
coming off the back of some very
hard games.
They all look tired, Brentford have just
had 16 days rest .
A couple of Seasons ago my ambition
was, ' Don't get relegated, and beat Chelsea '.
We're still 7th and took 4points off them. Not to
mention in with a shout for the FA Cup and a
European slot.
Well done Lads.

Woolly Mammoth

Three players stood out from the rest
1. Leno
2. Tete
3. Diop

We go again Sunday, only the milky feel sorry for themselves.
Fighters, Warriors, Characters, Leaders and Winners never feel sorry.
They strap on their armour sheath their sword and continue the battle, because that is what Winners and Leaders do.
Ask Danny Murphy, Ask Simon Morgan, Ask Alan Mullery, Ask Ernie Howe, Ask Bryan Robson, then  there is Tommy Smith,  Norman Hunter, Terry Butcher, not forgetting the one and only  Bobby Killer Keetch may he rest in peace to name but a few. When killer was born they threw away the mould.
They don't make them like him anymore.
These players have been replaced by a generation of wimps spending their time on the pitches holding their shameless and pathetic faces to cheat and buy a decision.
Who would want to be a referee with all these face aches.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite