watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today’s games

Started by St Eve, March 11, 2023, 01:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

I really think Bmth can stay up now. They have pace on the counter and now level on points with Leicester. Relegation battle is getting interesting

SerbianLad

Get in Everton! Brentford once again diving throughout the whole match. They have one of the most dislikeable sets of players in the league.

Nice to see that Brighton dropped points too. Leicester and Forest go back in trouble.

Decent results for us so far.

Lighthouse

What todays results prove is nothing can be relied upon. Any team can beat any other team on any given day. Just when I am sure a team has looked terrible. The next game they put in a performance. Makes this years Prem very enjoyable for a change.

I still haven't counted us out of being caught up in a relegation battle.  :016:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Baszab

I watched Brentford game
They can't  win without a dubious penalty this time - in fact they were out muscled despite a lot of diving around

They really are quite a horrible team

sarnian

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 11, 2023, 05:22:18 PM
What todays results prove is nothing can be relied upon. Any team can beat any other team on any given day. Just when I am sure a team has looked terrible. The next game they put in a performance. Makes this years Prem very enjoyable for a change.

I still haven't counted us out of being caught up in a relegation battle.  :016:

Just get to 44 points and you can relax

Jules

Quote from: sarnian on March 11, 2023, 05:30:10 PM

I think 37 points to stay up this season

St Eve

We are not getting relegated or even dragged into it. I'm hoping we can sneak into the Europa cup. That's why we need Brentford and Brighton to drop points

Deeping_white

Quote from: sarnian on March 11, 2023, 05:30:10 PM

7 teams going at 1PPG or less so far, we are safe

Sgt Fulham

Relegation? You've actually got to be kidding. Do you really have that little faith in this team? Even if we lost all our remaining games we would most likely stay up

TheCeiling

Good results so far besides the Chelsea win.

As I see it, currently the race for the last European spot (7'th place) is between the following teams:

7. Brighton 39 pts on 24 games
8. Fulham 39 pts on 26 games
9. Brentford 38 pts on 25 games
10. Chelsea 37 pts on 26 games
11. Aston Villa 34 pts on 25 games

Brighton still have a 2 games advantage. Aston Villa can equalize the amount of Chelsea's points if they win tomorrow at West Ham.

All of these teams have a decent chance at going to Europe, When we're somewhere in the middle regarding the chance of making it.

A win tomorrow would be a huge huge step forward. It's going to be a tough battle till the end of the season. Our target is to stay in this race (and for those who dream bigger, maybe even to challenge Newcastle and Liverpool if they keep their shaky form).

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: TheCeiling on March 11, 2023, 10:36:33 PM
Good results so far besides the Chelsea win.

As I see it, currently the race for the last European spot (7'th place) is between the following teams:

7. Brighton 39 pts on 24 games
8. Fulham 39 pts on 26 games
9. Brentford 38 pts on 25 games
10. Chelsea 37 pts on 26 games
11. Aston Villa 34 pts on 25 games

Brighton still have a 2 games advantage. Aston Villa can equalize the amount of Chelsea's points if they win tomorrow at West Ham.

All of these teams have a decent chance at going to Europe, When we're somewhere in the middle regarding the chance of making it.

A win tomorrow would be a huge huge step forward. It's going to be a tough battle till the end of the season. Our target is to stay in this race (and for those who dream bigger, maybe even to challenge Newcastle and Liverpool if they keep their shaky form).

We're currently shorthanded and look gassed, but our schedule has also been murderous. We have 11 points from 8 from Chelsea 2x, Spurs, Newcastle, Brighton, Brentford, Wolves and Forest, and now have Arsenal and then United in the Cup.

After that, we get back to regularly playing teams we can handle. We still have matches left against all six teams currently 15-20th. All things being relatively equal, we should grab our share of points down the stretch. Don't know that we will finish top-7, but a top-10 finish is a great campaign on our return and we know where we need to strengthen this summer.

St Eve

Wolves look nothing like a relegation candidate and Newcastle look nothing like a top four team

TheCeiling

Quote from: St Eve on March 12, 2023, 06:01:46 PM
Wolves look nothing like a relegation candidate and Newcastle look nothing like a top four team
Let's hope the 1-1 result of Newcastle stays till the end of the game, so our loss today would have minimal affect on our table's position.

SP

Heard the Man Utd manager bleating about the red card earlier today & how unfair it was.  I've just seen it on TV & I think he needs an eye test.