watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Scott Parker

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 31, 2022, 06:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Let's not forget....when he was with us, he also thought he was in for a shout as Hotspuds manager

alfie

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 09, 2023, 11:40:52 AM
Let's not forget....when he was with us, he also thought he was in for a shout as Hotspuds manager
May I ask who said he was? Or was that just gossip.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: alfie on March 09, 2023, 11:48:23 AM

He was certainly in the conversation but I think that was more media babble than anything else. I imagine he was on the radar for a number of teams for future succession planning but I imagine that is all gone now.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: alfie on March 09, 2023, 11:48:23 AM

A cab driver never gives his confidences.... I think it was in the red tops at the time

Sammyffc

i seem to remember when he joined bournemouth there was a rumour going around on the bmouth side that he told a training ground security guard to ' f *** ' in his first week. fits his profile but not sure how true it is

Tabby

I was starting to get tired of Parker about halfway through our promotion season, mostly due to the style of football. Him setting the team up for defeat and trying to play the brave leader in the face of adversity instead of having a go after promotion was where he lost me completely (this way his media mates can say that he had no chance if we go down and that he worked miracles if we stay up). He was setting himself up to do the same routine at Bournemouth, but they weren't as shy about sacking their manager as the Khan's were following the 3 manager relegation.

perry geyton

Oh man what I wouldn't give for him to go there now

Fulham 442

Club Bruges first game now Parker's been sacked, a 2 nil home win against Standard Liege!

perry geyton

Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 12, 2023, 03:57:48 PM
Club Bruges first game now Parker's been sacked, a 2 nil home win against Standard Liege!
Of coarse

perry geyton

Scott Parker now eying up Fulham return after the Arsenal
Result

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 12, 2023, 03:57:48 PM

Bet their possession was pony

Terry Towling

He chucked us and found a new love, we also found a new better one so why are we always looking to see if he still fancies us? There we are in the cinema with Marco and who do we think about when the action hero is on screen, seems to be Parker, so we sigh and Marco gets the hump "why is she always thinking of that puff?" he wonders...