watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Favourite Irish player

Started by Finnans Right Peg, March 17, 2023, 07:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Another vote for Jimmy Conway, but Ray Houghton was also pure class for us.

Best was obviously a great player, even for us, but I stand by the two aforementioned.

Cobh Fulham Fan

The question was which irish player? north or south doesnt enter into it.  footballs dont recognise borders. Damien Duff for me!

FulhamKC

blingo

Colton F.C.

Colton F.C.

But it can only be Jimmy Conway!

Mullers OG

Turlough O'Connor. Played once for FFC and a full international.

I Ronic

There have been quite a few in my time. Conway was the first for me. So many have already been mentioned. I don't think I ever saw Duff have a bad game.
For me it's the man who went from Zero to Hero Bardinio. Not the most skillfully in this illustrious list but full of grit and he always had a sweet 30 yard pass in him.

bunter

Slightly different tact to the question being asked but as a regular attendee at Ireland international fixtures, one of my favourite moments was hearing a fan bestow the nickname 'Corpus' to our (at the time) very own Cyrus Christie.

hovewhite

Aorran Hughes
George best
Damian duff

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: bunter on March 19, 2023, 12:50:16 PM
Slightly different tact to the question being asked but as a regular attendee at Ireland international fixtures, one of my favourite moments was hearing a fan bestow the nickname 'Corpus' to our (at the time) very own Cyrus Christie.

😁😁

colinwhite

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

mrmicawbers

My Uncle Ronnie advised Vic Buckingham what a prospect he was and he signed shortly afterwards.So Jimmy for me.