watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right time to make a stand

Started by Thailand Mick, March 22, 2023, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

With the FA about to throw the book at us I think it's the right time to make a stand against the biased and corrupt running of the game in favour of the big boys in the Premier league. We need to pull all the evidence from the season from all the matches where the big clubs have been given favourable treatment, we need to get all the other clubs on board and cause such a stink not only in this country but spreading the word far and wide. Sitting back and just excepting our punishment is going to change nothing. I don't condone what happened on Sunday but no one in the media is raising the question of why it happened. People can only take so much until something gives and that is what happened on Sunday. In all walks of life when something bad happens they not only hand out punishment they have an enquiry into what caused it. These people in the FA don't want to take any responsibility for the situations they create and they only want to punish the small. I don't know if there was supposed to be an independent led enquiry into the running of the game in this country but it's definitely needed. So for me let's make a stand and get as many others as possible to stand with us.

HarryBayles

Can we also make a stand against the vile media? These people ruin careers and in some cases end lives (think Caroline Flack amongst others).
The club should refuse media duties with these people and take the fines. We should make it known as fans that they aren't welcome in our stadium. For the first time ever I can understand why Liverpool fans feel the way they do about the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hovewhite

Echo both of those posts take a dossier and a lawyer in sport,the khans can afford it prove the case and costs to be paid by the FA.

toshes mate

Whilst I have made my feelings known about officialdom as it currently appears to me I am shocked at some of the comments on here about, for example, Luke Shaw's obvious foul on Mitrovic in the opening seconds of the cup game to the extent a punter didn't notice it at the time and so surely it didn't matter!!!  That is the problem with sport that is not being effectively managed - it is what the director of a TV show wants us to see without us making up our own minds.  It is like a religion ruled by high priests.  We are being told what we see or don't see on a regular basis.  Even on Sunday the FA are telling us what is wrong about the incidents involving FFC with no context outside the prolonged incident itself - and no, the out of context view isn't pretty.  Was the game being fairly managed by the officials up to that point?  Does that matter?  There was an incident in Derby several years back which demonstrated how little the FA care for fairness if convenience of outcome can trump it.   The authorities care nothing for fairness but do like virtue signalling and Mitro in particular is one to be snuffed out because he makes it so easy.  Silva has that kind of temperament that can be exploited plus the fact he chose FFC to manage.  Willian just happened to be in the right place at the wrong moment.

The punishments meted out to Willian, Mitro, and Silva are salt on the wound and vinegar to drink as always when religious persecutions take place.   Willian's misdemeanour counted because VAR conveniently saw it from one angle but apparently didn't even look at Shaw's deemed acceptable challenge.  Shaw's assault on Mitrovic apparently didn't count because the VAR wise monkey had his/her eyes shut.  What is particular nasty about the Shaw incident is he gets away with a 'red card' moment almist every game avoiding yellow cards and red ones for very similar moments.  But he isn't Mitrovic, he plays for England, and he isn't targetted.  That isn't just bias it is officialdom cheating and this is (so the hyperbole says) the cream of the referee crop reserved for BIG games like the PL Big Six clashes or the Marmalade (Fine Cut with no Fruit Traces) Cup.   And those like Anthony Taylor and Chris Kavanagh truly believe in the hype to the extent that have inflated opinion and ego.  Fairness disappeared from their mindset the moment they worked out how the scoring for officials works.

How was Sunday different?  Both Manchester teams at home and the chance of an a first ever all Manchester final which appeals to the certain kind of stage manager commonly found where there is easy money to be made.  It isn't sport any longer.  It isn't a game any longer.  It has become a project and anyone who doesn't play by the rules as we make them up as we go along will be cancelled.  Welcome to Dystopia.  Even Willian was caught up in the effluent as he was branded and condemned by Kavanagh as a cheat.  Unlike Shaw (of course) he never played for a Manchester club did he? 

I wish there was a way other than bravely taking your Club out of English football and turning to a sport that hasn't been corrupted yet (and they are getting few and far between but some of the indoor football is spectacular and clean and well officiated).  The only other way is to sue the authorities for failing to run a fit for purpose business but there is a hell of a lot of money fighting on the other side of the court.  I would cite as many examples of video inconsistency within a game as possible and then test referees to identify which once were penalised and which were not.  That should prove what a mess football has been turned into by the big money corruptors.  And, of course, English football is 'the best there is' ... [sic]