watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What did the ref say to Mitro?

Started by Jeroen, March 21, 2023, 06:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeroen

Does anyone have a lead on this? Not making excuses, but Mitro exploded after the ref said something.

Would be intresting to know what the ref said and if we can use it as an argument to reduce the sentence....

Sgt Fulham

I'd speculate that he told him to love off, but that is pure speculation. I don't think we'll ever know.

Pluto

He said something that's for sure. Every chance he used some kind of slur.

love4ffc

Not heard of any recordings or of anyone who knows.  Does make you think that refs should be mic'd up.  If for no other reason then to be able to prove what was said to them on the pitch. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

filham

It is more important what Mitro said to the ref, that is what his punishment will depend on.

Blawarmy

Hopefully he said something to incite a reaction. Mitro no ban. Referee banned. The perfect outcome.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

davew

Quote from: filham on March 21, 2023, 06:42:21 PM
It is more important what Mitro said to the ref, that is what his punishment will depend on.
I think it will be decided more about Mitros actions than his words, perhaps he should have criticised the ref in Serbian language!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Allestree andy

My sisters daughter is deaf but can lip read she is an avid fulham fan and has watched the video over and over again and Chris kavanagh has told mittro to F**K OFF thats why mittro reacted the way he did.
But kavanagh will get off Scott free again
To the limit and beyond

SerbianLad

Quote from: Allestree andy on March 21, 2023, 08:22:45 PM
My sisters daughter is deaf but can lip read she is an avid fulham fan and has watched the video over and over again and Chris kavanagh has told mittro to F**K OFF thats why mittro reacted the way he did.
But kavanagh will get off Scott free again
Saw the same thing on two different twitter posts. Club should hire professional lip readers, it should be another factor that lowers his ban.

davew

Quote from: Blawarmy on March 21, 2023, 06:49:04 PM
Hopefully he said something to incite a reaction. Mitro no ban. Referee banned. The perfect outcome.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Almost, the match to be replayed as well!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

btffc

Quote from: Pluto on March 21, 2023, 06:30:50 PM

If he used a slur I'm quite sure that would have already been leaked to the press to turn narrative against the ref rather than against Mitro.

HarryBayles

Quote from: btffc on March 22, 2023, 03:09:18 AM
Quote from: Pluto on March 21, 2023, 06:30:50 PM

If he used a slur I'm quite sure that would have already been leaked to the press to turn narrative against the ref rather than against Mitro.
No chance the media would turn on the referee rather than Mitro. We aren't Man Utd, he isn't Rashford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk