watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BOSCOMBE

Started by Zendra, March 30, 2023, 09:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ara's bacon crisps

They're slow and cumbersome at the back, as well as not very good - Solomon should tear them to shreds.

Rupert

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 31, 2023, 11:40:45 AM

Footballers by nature are competitors, so they won't need much motivating by Silva.
They should be approaching the match prepared and eager to win their own battles, and roll their sleeves up.
After all they are allegedly professionals and not the Dog & Trumpet 4th XI.

Goodness me, but don't you carry a grudge? I promised you a trial with the D&T 4th XI, you failed to make the grade. We did warn you we have standards. I understand the Thistle Inn 5th XI are looking for someone to sit on their subs bench, now they have finally had one made up for them to use, why not give them a go?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit

In answer to the queries on my earlier comment, I couldn't stomach the 'media darlings' treacle that was vomited over them went they first went into the PL.

And that smug smirking p**** who's now in charge at Newcastle used to get on my nerves too.  Masters of timewasting & cheating (.....was still evident in the game just before Xmas at CC last season). Footwear may as well be supplied by Dunlop Green Flash, none of 'em seem capable of staying on their feet properly.  Oh, and the ninety-eighth minute penalty down there too,  THERE'S a surprise.

5-0 tomorrow please boys.

WindyCity

Trap game.  Methinks MS will have the boys hungry and prepared though.  Should see FFC have a decent game even missing Mitrovic and Willian.  Will be interesting to see this game and how they all react post Cup clusterflock......

Jules

This will be a tricky game. They have been decent lately, last home game they beat Liverpool. Solanke is a handful and Billing is decent for them as is Outtara. I'd be happy yo take a point in this one without Willian and Mitro.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: WindyCity on March 31, 2023, 04:32:32 PM
Trap game.  Methinks MS will have the boys hungry and prepared though.  Should see FFC have a decent game even missing Mitrovic and Willian.  Will be interesting to see this game and how they all react post Cup clusterflock......

I actually think this game suits a hungry Solomon so pleased to see him in the side.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Rupert on March 31, 2023, 03:35:10 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 31, 2023, 11:40:45 AM

Footballers by nature are competitors, so they won't need much motivating by Silva.
They should be approaching the match prepared and eager to win their own battles, and roll their sleeves up.
After all they are allegedly professionals and not the Dog & Trumpet 4th XI.

Goodness me, but don't you carry a grudge? I promised you a trial with the D&T 4th XI, you failed to make the grade. We did warn you we have standards. I understand the Thistle Inn 5th XI are looking for someone to sit on their subs bench, now they have finally had one made up for them to use, why not give them a go?

Have you seen their kit, i would normally give it a go, but unfortunately i cannot bring myself round to wearing a red shirt with a scarf and yellow shorts with large checks.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit on March 31, 2023, 04:08:05 PM
In answer to the queries on my earlier comment, I couldn't stomach the 'media darlings' treacle that was vomited over them went they first went into the PL.

And that smug smirking p**** who's now in charge at Newcastle used to get on my nerves too.  Masters of timewasting & cheating (.....was still evident in the game just before Xmas at CC last season). Footwear may as well be supplied by Dunlop Green Flash, none of 'em seem capable of staying on their feet properly.  Oh, and the ninety-eighth minute penalty down there too,  THERE'S a surprise.

5-0 tomorrow please boys.

I love ❤️ it when you're angry.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: WindyCity on March 31, 2023, 04:32:32 PM

Yes an interesting game for more than one reason.
I am sure you will agree that we must not think of which players are missing, but who will be playing and wearing that Fulham shirt when we ko.
It's all on the day, so we have to be full of energy and busy all through the team.
As long as we keep the right balance and shape, and no fannying around at the back playing ourselves into trouble.
This is not a day for passengers and i am sure Silva will not want to see them running round in triumph at the final whistle.

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Reading on their board that the actual crowd today could be less than 10K, how are they in the top flight with those attendances?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on April 01, 2023, 09:51:45 AM
Reading on their board that the actual crowd today could be less than 10K, how are they in the top flight with those attendances?

You have to give them credit for getting to the top flight, and not buying their way to victory like Man U, Man City, Liverpool, Newcastle, Chelsea to name but a few.
They beat Liverpool recently and that is no mean feat.
I respect them more than all those others i have mentioned. 

Never forget your Roots.

filham

I would settle for a point but not for a blank score sheet. Important that we show we have goals in us without Mitro. A Vinicius hat tick would be a real tonic.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on April 01, 2023, 10:29:29 AM
I would settle for a point but not for a blank score sheet. Important that we show we have goals in us without Mitro. A Vinicius hat tick would be a real tonic.

You never know in football, yes although i would prefer a Vinicius Hat trick as Vinicius does not wear a hat and a tick burrows into the skin to suck the blood and makes you itch.

Many years ago when i was up the Amazon on manoeuvres, i was so glad to get rid of those leeches.

Never forget your Roots.

LittleErn

Well we must be grateful to them for taking our last manager off our hands, but we still need to beat them!