watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton away question

Started by Samjack, April 10, 2023, 10:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samjack

Never been to Goodison before but going next week. Is there a designated away pub or a pub that Fulham fans usually use?

WhiteJC

filham

It is a long journey for you and Fulham's record at Goodison is poor. Be great if you could bring the team luck and see us come home with a point or three.

Cambridge Pete

Worked in Liverpool for a couple of years so went to both grounds. Back in 1981 I was taken to Everton for a meal in the 100 Club. The sign above the car park always made me chuckle "No Ball Games Allowed On These Premises". Would be nice to pick up points this weekend especially after WetSpam.

boyboy

Went up to a Friday night FA cup game a few years back. Found a Wetherspoon within walking distance.

bunter

Been looking forward to this one, might be our last time visiting Goodison.

bobbo

Quote from: bunter on April 11, 2023, 01:30:30 PMBeen looking forward to this one, might be our last time visiting Goodison.
Oh I think it will be and that's exactly why I'm going . I know we often get beat there but because it going to be last time . I love that ground it's a very classic old fashioned ground, and I don't want to miss my last opportunity . We're overdue a win so 🤞.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

davew

Quote from: bunter on April 11, 2023, 01:30:30 PMBeen looking forward to this one, might be our last time visiting Goodison.
Don't worry Everton will bounce back after relegation.  :-)
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Lester Burnham

Quote from: davew on April 11, 2023, 06:48:29 PM
Don't worry Everton will bounce back after relegation.  :-)
But Goodison might not be there if they do.

HillingdonFFC

The Arkles near Anfield was always the away pub, there's a couple near Goodison but we've always swerved them .
We generally drink in the city centre & cab it