https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Woolly Hat's

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 14, 2023, 01:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Why do people wear them inside.... what's that all about

Lighthouse

Well I am wearing two head scarves over my head, four jumpers ,a shirt, a vest and two pair of socks, a ballet tutu over thigh boots and pink chiffon ball gown.

I am freezing despite the many layers of flesh and my bald head needs covering. It is freezing all the expletive time.

The late Monkees member Mike Nesmith was nicknamed wool hat as he always wore a wooly hat.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 14, 2023, 01:54:19 PMWell I am wearing two head scarves over my head, four jumpers ,a shirt, a vest and two pair of socks, a ballet tutu over thigh boots and pink chiffon ball gown.

I am freezing despite the many layers of flesh and my bald head needs covering. It is freezing all the expletive time.

The late Monkees member Mike Nesmith was nicknamed wool hat as he always wore a wooly hat.

My inquisitive mind has been laid to rest

filham

The body heat loss out of the head is very high, a hat is so easy to take on and off when you are feeling hot and cold.

With home heating costs so high I would have expected to see competition for fashionable indoor hats.
Lots of good Fulham hats available in the club shop for your visits to the Cottage.