watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Ream & Andreas Pereira Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 01, 2023, 04:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

Damn, means AP will miss all preseason... Will need to have a solid AM to start the season with, hope the current candidates put on a show!

WindyCity

I think TR will be ready to go start of new season.  AP will likely miss most of first half of season, fingers crossed it won't be quite that long, but likely.  Makes summer acquisitions even more crucial, as team will be needing upgrades anyway, and now a replacement for AP.

Deeping_white

Deeping_white

Quote from: WindyCity on May 02, 2023, 05:43:11 PMI think TR will be ready to go start of new season.  AP will likely miss most of first half of season, fingers crossed it won't be quite that long, but likely.  Makes summer acquisitions even more crucial, as team will be needing upgrades anyway, and now a replacement for AP.

A fractured ankle doesn't take 9 months to fully recover. Kebano's Achilles injury was far worse and he was back in less time. If you're going to injure anything from the ankle or below you're better off damaging bone compared to tendons or ligaments because they heal much faster and have less complications

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: gang on May 02, 2023, 10:27:23 AMWill Tim still be with us next season?

Signed a new contract hasnt he?

WindyCity

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 02, 2023, 06:36:54 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on May 02, 2023, 05:43:11 PMI think TR will be ready to go start of new season.  AP will likely miss most of first half of season, fingers crossed it won't be quite that long, but likely.  Makes summer acquisitions even more crucial, as team will be needing upgrades anyway, and now a replacement for AP.

A fractured ankle doesn't take 9 months to fully recover. Kebano's Achilles injury was far worse and he was back in less time. If you're going to injure anything from the ankle or below you're better off damaging bone compared to tendons or ligaments because they heal much faster and have less complications

Hope you're right, that's better news than what I had seen somewhere else.  Fingers crossed he's back to start new season....

Free Elvis Hammond

Didn't Silva say Pereira was likely to return this year, so 6-7 months max? Although I suppose it's all guesswork at this point

TC's Sporran

they seem to work wonders with recovery nowadays. i bet he's back for preseason.