more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Breaking news

Started by Tom, January 15, 2011, 07:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

@OptaJoe Opta Sports
19 - Since leaving Chelsea, Avram Grant has managed to win just 19% (9) of his 47 Premier League matches as a manager. Plank.

@OptaJoe Opta Sports
39.2 - Overall, Avram Grant (39.2%) has a better win percentage in the Premier League than Martin O'Neill (37.5%). Replacement?

os5889

Quote from: ImperialWhite on January 15, 2011, 11:47:32 AM
@OptaJoe Opta Sports
19 - Since leaving Chelsea, Avram Grant has managed to win just 19% (9) of his 47 Premier League matches as a manager. Plank.

@OptaJoe Opta Sports
39.2 - Overall, Avram Grant (39.2%) has a better win percentage in the Premier League than Martin O'Neill (37.5%). Replacement?

Bearing in mind 38 games were incharge of portsmouth....

cebu

Quote from: Blingo on January 15, 2011, 10:43:36 AM
Quote from: os5889 on January 15, 2011, 09:08:05 AM
SSN saying regardless of result he will be sacked! I hope they win today to make the owners look utterly stupid!

Avram Grant must have been the most unlucky manager in years when it comes to owners! Abramovich, the Pompey masses and now the losers at WH! With no new resources he took Chelsea to within a terry slip of a champions league, Mourniho, Ancelotti, Scolari and Ranierir couldnt come close even with a wallet!!

He makes football for his teams about the team not himself, I remember when it wasn''t about your manager being a superstar and more important than the team, just because he's a quieter fella it shouldnt go against him.

A gent dignified at work (even though he managed Chelsea) with obvious quality looking at his results; his Chelsea record was better than Mourinhos, he took a team in administration to the FA cup final who stuck with sinking ships showing a loyalty rarely seen! I am sickened by this one to be honest!

Owen, I agree with all of the above EXCEPT for the wanting them to win today.

To be honest, I would have been happy to see AG as manager at FFC.

+1

BTW Ranieri never really had access to the big wallet either, unlike Mourinho.

finnster01

Why all the love for AG?

He fought Billy The Badger remember and hasn't been the same since.

The curse of the badger strikes again. :58:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead