watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Klopp klop

Started by Andy S, May 02, 2023, 09:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

So klop has been charged so will he get the same punishment as Marco (A two game pitch side ban)  of more or less

Andy S

I'm not defending klop but the MOTD reporter was goading klop and digging the hole ever deeper. Is it right for reporters to create the news like this. I wouldn't talk to them in the future if it was me

Fulham Tup North

...and yet once again we see inconsistencies... Grealish got a yellow card for his tussle with Tete... then when he got fouled in stoppage time and applauded the ref for getting the decision the ref totally bottled it.  If that had been a Fulham player you can almost guarantee they would have received a 2nd yellow for discent ... but as usual the ref fails to show any consistency.... it's the constant different standards between how they treat the big teams and those not in the top 5 or 6...
Until Refs are allowed to explain why they did what they did we will always get these annoyances...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

RaySmith

Quote from: Andy S on May 02, 2023, 09:58:34 PMI'm not defending klop but the MOTD reporter was goading klop and digging the hole ever deeper. Is it right for reporters to create the news like this. I wouldn't talk to them in the future if it was me

Klopp would love it is if everyone pretended nothing untoward had happened.

You don't think Klopp should be  questioned about his behavior, sprinting aggressively up to the official as if he was going to attack him?
Far worse than anything Marco did.

SerbianLad

Quote from: RaySmith on May 02, 2023, 11:07:01 PM
Quote from: Andy S on May 02, 2023, 09:58:34 PMI'm not defending klop but the MOTD reporter was goading klop and digging the hole ever deeper. Is it right for reporters to create the news like this. I wouldn't talk to them in the future if it was me

Klopp would love it is if everyone pretended nothing untoward had happened.

You don't think Klopp should be  questioned about his behavior, sprinting aggressively up to the official as if he was going to attack him?
Far worse than anything Marco did.
Agreed. He could have also appologized there. Same as Marco. Instead he chose to criticize the referee again and make up stuff (FA said they have audio evidence that what Klopp suggested is false).

I've also heard his press conference today. He again tried to put the blame on other people and minimize his wrongdoings.

He should get a longer ban than Marco in my opinion. What he did was worse, he still hasn't appologized, there are no other mitigating factors, like, for example, the watter bottle incident that Fulham managed to prove was wrongly portrayed or the fact that it was Marco's first offence of that kind (Marco's suspension was an accumulation of yellow cards over many games while Klopp already had a suspension for a single game incident).

Andy S

I do agree klop was worse but klop was not trying to tell those things. It was the reporter who dragged them out of him. He should have refused to carry on the interview and saved himself £75grand

toshes mate

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 02, 2023, 10:22:55 PM...and yet once again we see inconsistencies...

COYW
And it is the inconsistencies all the way through football management from ownership to match day decision making that bring the game into disrepute.  If players had high standards to follow throughout the professional game they might think twice about spoiling it all by playing the ass in whatever guise they feel.  But there are no standards these days from so called professionals with no morals other than their bank balances and the corruption necessary to make their pots more substantial and secure.

I do not believe the media generally has ever had anything other than poor standards but once shining examples of journalistic high standards no longer find it possible to survive a culture that is controlled by agendas and not the freedom to report with excellence. 

SerbianLad

So Klopp complains about referees performance and Liverpool have every decision go their way in their next game. When Marco did that, we got even worse decisions since.

Logicalman

Double-edged sword thouugh. The PL wants the managers to speak with the broadcasters as part of the contract, but if they only want to hear the party line then they need to provide the scrits for them
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.