News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Football Opinions regarding next season (mainly non-FFC)

Started by legana, May 12, 2023, 08:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

legana

1) Who do you think will be Spurs manager next season?
2) Who will be No.1 keeper for Man Utd?
3) Which team will Harry Kane play for after the transfer window closes?
4) Which team will Declan Rice play for after the transfer window closes?
5) Which club will win the playoffs and be a PL team next season?
6) Which team in the current PL relegation scrap is most likely to bounce back at the 1st attempt?
7) Which team in the current PL relegation scrap is least likely to bounce back at the 1st attempt?
8) Will a club appoint Frank Lampard as a manager next season (other than very possibly Chelsea)?
9) Will a club appoint Scott Parker next season?
10) Assuming every player has his price, what is the lowest offer FFC should consider for Joao Palhinha this summer?

Craven Mad

Hopefully Scott Parker. I can see Thomas Frank being very tempted. I don't think Spurs will have much luck convincing a major name to join.

Raya or someone from the continent. De Gea isn't the sort of keeper ETH or the fans want anymore, sadly.

Man Utd would be a good fit for all parties. I don't think he'll go to Chelsea, even though they need a finisher, as I expect Harry will want a club further progressed in their 'project', as he won't want to wait 3 years for Chelsea's 'rebuild'.

Manchester City, given that Rodri isn't getting younger, Gundogan is leaving and Kalvin Phillips hasn't worked out.

Luton, I hope.

6) Which team in the current PL relegation scrap is most likely to bounce back at the 1st attempt?

Leeds. They have some okay players who'll suit the Championship well.

7) Which team in the current PL relegation scrap is least likely to bounce back at the 1st attempt?

Southampton. All quality will leave and their squad is very unbalanced. They'll be back soon enough, but I think they have a lot of work to do to rebuild swiftly.

8) Will a club appoint Frank Lampard as a manager next season (other than very possibly Chelsea)?

Maybe a championship club, non-English CL club (like Celtic) or money league (MLS or Saudi). No chance that another EPL team will take the risk.

I was surprised Watford didn't go for him. Can see him going back to the Championship for another go.

10) Assuming every player has his price, what is the lowest offer FFC should consider for Joao Palhinha this summer?

£70m.

SerbianLad

Nagelsmann, Frank or Zidane.

Onana(I've read somewhere that Inter wouldn't be against selling him and he's worked with Ten Hag before), Emilliano Martinez(I think he'll leave Villa for a club that has more chance to win trophies than Villa) or some super expensive goalkeeper from a top team.

Manchester United most likely if not he'll stay at Spurs. I doubt he'd  join a club abroad or a London club(out of respect for Spurs). He doesn't fit Liverpool's playstyle and Man City has 2 world class strikers already.

Arsenal or Chelsea.

Don't know why, but I have a feeling it will be Coventry.

If they go down, Everton. They're "too big" of a club to stay down. Referee's will help them as much as they can.

Leicester, as I understand it, a lot of their players will leave at the end of the season regardless what happens and they are in financial trouble as well.

Probably.

Probably, but in the Championship.

100 million.

Rupert

Who cares?
The referee
Please God, not us!
I refer my honourable friend to my previous answer.
Luton, please, please, please, please, please!
None of them, they are all in a mess and need relegation and a couple of years to sort themselves out.
All of them!
Who cares?
I've moved on, a long, long time ago.
£80,000,000 plus a hefty sell on clause and a bonus if he wins the World Cup.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Andy S

I have to say it is of little interest to me what other clubs do in the window as long as they leave our players alone