watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yesterday & Great moment between fans & players

Started by fatboy13, May 14, 2023, 02:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatboy13

Just wanted to say what a fantastic away day it was, one of the guy's I travelled with doesn't even like football & loved it. Our following was superb, in great voice & everyone I saw was in such a jubilant mood. ::scarf::

Lovely moment between the fans & players after the final whistle shame there is not more of those, but I suppose it would take the shine from it when they do occur. I stood there and took a moment to realise & appreciate what we've achieved this season.
Shame about the Job's worth in the Blue.

Gutted for Southampton but they have been poor most / all season. Always a decent trip down there even if our form has been poor there for the past 88 years!!

SP

Looked like one of the classic FFC away days & great to get so many down there with the rail strike.

I've never been, but I understand Turf Moor will be a different prospect.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: fatboy13 on May 14, 2023, 02:52:26 PMJust wanted to say what a fantastic away day it was, one of the guy's I travelled with doesn't even like football & loved it. Our following was superb, in great voice & everyone I saw was in such a jubilant mood. ::scarf::

Lovely moment between the fans & players after the final whistle shame there is not more of those, but I suppose it would take the shine from it when they do occur. I stood there and took a moment to realise & appreciate what we've achieved this season.
Shame about the Job's worth in the Blue.

Gutted for Southampton but they have been poor most / all season. Always a decent trip down there even if our form has been poor there for the past 88 years!!
Agreed.  I felt it too, a really special few minutes between players and supporters.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Thames Bank 1

Has anyone got photos of fans and players from yesterday

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

fatboy13

I felt so cheerful I've gone and brought myself a Ford Fiesta- Just like Tony Khan. ::ahah::

filham

I watched the game on TV and pleased to say that you all made yourselves heard. Well done.