https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today’s games

Started by St Eve, May 28, 2023, 02:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

I want:

Arsenal to beat Wolves
Villa to draw with Brighton (prefer Brighton to win but want Villa to finish ahead of Spurs)
Brentford to beat City
Chelsea to lose to Newcastle
Palace to beat Forest
Everton to lose to Boscombe
Leeds to draw with Spurs (prefer Spurs to lose but want Leeds to go down)
Leicester to beat W Ham
Saints to beat Liverpool

Thailand Mick

Quote from: St Eve on May 28, 2023, 02:02:05 AMI want:

Arsenal to beat Wolves
Villa to draw with Brighton (prefer Brighton to win but want Villa to finish ahead of Spurs)
Brentford to beat City
Palace to beat Forest
Leicester to beat W Ham
Saints to beat Liverpool

This will not be popular but I hope Brentford finish seventh

I Ronic

Quote from: St Eve on May 28, 2023, 02:02:05 AMI want:

Arsenal to beat Wolves
Brentford to beat City
Palace to beat Forest
Leicester to beat W Ham
Saints to beat Liverpool

Love to see your letter to Santa. He'd probably have to leave the sleigh in the garage and fire up the articulated!

Fulham Tup North

::oldgit::
Bournemouth have the power to relegate Leeds and Leicester by simply rolling over and letting Everton win...
Should be an interesting afternoon...
COYW   ::scarf::
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 28, 2023, 01:40:35 PM::oldgit::
Bournemouth have the power to relegate Leeds and Leicester by simply rolling over and letting Everton win...
but will they think they have a better chance of staying up next season with Leeds or Leicester surviving.

St Eve

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 28, 2023, 01:40:35 PM::oldgit::
Such power. I hope they relegate all 3 of them!

WindyCity

I want to see Everton go down.  So hoping Leicester and/or Leeds can have results that make that happen.  Obviously Bournemouth has to win their game.  I have no love for either Leicester or Leeds, just that I'd prefer Everton to go down.

I'd like to see that lot down the road finish another place further down in the table.  Would like to see Wolves win their game and Chelsea of course lose.

Wolves to beat Arsenal would be my change.

legana

Can't stand Spurs but just wonder if they would be at more of a disadvantage next season if they do claim the Conference League spot - something their fans would consider beneath them but would clog up their fixture list and perhaps not really be much of a draw for signing new players that want to play in Europe?

SerbianLad

Half time, as it stands, Everton and Leeds fo down and Leicester stays up. I'd love it if it stayed that way.

SerbianLad

So Doucoure scored the winning goal for Everton today that kept them out, and was one of their best players since Dyche came in. Lampard froze him out and tried to sell him. Another thing that shows how poor Lampard is as a coach.

SP

I enjoyed this summary on the BBC:

'Everton's fans basked briefly in their annual celebration of Premier League survival before the wider crisis engulfing one of English football's great old institutions burst to the surface at a highly charged Goodison Park.'