watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

High hopes for the summer dealings

Started by We Are Premier League, May 29, 2023, 10:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We Are Premier League

Really like some of the rumors' going around already, for once it sounds like we are actually linked to players in the positions that we need to signings in...

Igor and Aina (Free) in defense
Fred in midfield
Romain Faivre to challenge Andreas and Cairney
One name I haven't heard for a while but that could be great is Lukebakio - Left footed RW/Striker, will leave relegated Hertha this summer, 12months left on contract, apparently available at 10-15m. Scored 11 goals this season, as a winger (put can play as a pacy forward) in a team that will finish bottom of the table.

Add extensions to Willian and Solomon and I'd be very pleased.

Andy S

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Andy S on May 29, 2023, 10:41:05 AMWhat about some defenders?

7 including those signings, might need one more but we have the likes of Reid that can drop back if needed for a game or two.

Tete, Robinson and Aina as FB's
Igor, Tosin, Diop, Ream as CB's

gang

Quote from: We Are Premier League on May 29, 2023, 10:28:54 AMReally like some of the rumors' going around already, for once it sounds like we are actually linked to players in the positions that we need to signings in...

Fred in midfield
One name I haven't heard for a while but that could be great is Lukebakio - Left footed RW/Striker, will leave relegated Hertha this summer, 12months left on contract, apparently available at 10-15m. Scored 11 goals this season, as a winger (put can play as a pacy forward) in a team that will finish bottom of the table.

Solomon has been very disappointing I think we will let him go.

ianthailand

Quote from: We Are Premier League on May 29, 2023, 11:45:12 AM
Quote from: Andy S on May 29, 2023, 10:41:05 AMWhat about some defenders?

7 including those signings, might need one more but we have the likes of Reid that can drop back if needed for a game or two.

Tete, Robinson and Aina as FB's
Igor, Tosin, Diop, Ream as CB's
Igor, sounds like someone out of the Adams Family or Herman Munster's younger brother!

Sting of the North

Quote from: gang on May 29, 2023, 02:46:31 PM
Quote from: We Are Premier League on May 29, 2023, 10:28:54 AMReally like some of the rumors' going around already, for once it sounds like we are actually linked to players in the positions that we need to signings in...

Fred in midfield

Solomon is not ours to let go, as he's only here on loan without an option. It is stated by the normally reliable Peter Rutzler that we want to keep him. The problem seems to be that he may want to move on to a "bigger" club.

Time will tell, of course.

Deeping_white

Fred in midfield

Scoring 5 games in a row is really dissapointing isn't it. Same sort of comment like people slating Vini for being rubbish, and then when he got a prolonged run of games (which Solomon hasn't had because of injury and Willian being undroppable) those sorts of comments went away. Solomon needs time in the team because when he does get on the pitch he's made quite a good impact, and he also has a profile that nobody else in the team has in that he can beat a man with ease

WindyCity

Quote from: We Are Premier League on May 29, 2023, 10:28:54 AMSolomon has been very disappointing I think we will let him go.

Huh??  Solomon scored some big goals for us earlier in the season.  Recently has been given very limited playing time.(Not sure why)  He nearly scored equalizer yesterday v ManU, again, in a very limited appearance.  Rumors have several top clubs interested in acquiring him.  Personally, I really like this player and hope he wants to stay in FFC and the club can retain him.