https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

USMNT fans...

Started by AmericanJames, January 16, 2011, 01:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: duffbeer on January 19, 2011, 01:47:58 PM
Quote from: AmericanJames on January 19, 2011, 05:46:05 AM
Yea I remember that as well, I probably hate Mexico more than Chelscum.

Do you remember the WC qualifier vs them in Columbus last cycle? http://www.ussoccer.com/News/Mens-National-Team/2009/02/U-S-Dominates-Mexico-With-2-0-Victory-In-Opening-Game-Of-Final-Round-World-Cup-Qualifying-In-Columbu.aspx

When Marquez kicked Timmy in the thigh, one of the most despicable things I have ever personally seen at a game I was at.
Or when they were passing out Landy Cakes voodoo dolls? They are a disgrace to the game and I wish nothing but injuries and pain on the whole team (except our boy Salcido )

James I was at that game also.  Thunderstorm in the middle of winter that stopped just in time for the match.  Lots of fun, although the Crew/US Soccer did a horrible job of hosting that match.  
The kick to Timmy was disgraceful but that's what you expect from Marquez, he's as bad as DeJong.  The head-butt/karate-kick to Cobi Jones was the worst.  I cant believe the Red Bulls actually signed such an a** to a DP contract.  $5million and he scored 1 goal, I believe.  

Still the worse Mexican infraction I have ever seen was when Aguirre, the coach, tripped a player from the opposition (Panama or someone, cant remember) during the run of play.  Panamonium, no pun intended, nearly broke out.  I seriously dont understand how anyone can support that team, Mexican or not they should be ashamed.

It's the "Millwall Effect," Ms. Maureen. However it translates into Spanish, I think the feeling is very much like the Lions' "Everyone hates us; we don't care."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel