watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How was your season attendance?

Started by SP, May 30, 2023, 11:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRealMB

Made my first trip to London and the cottage and had a fantastic time (even though arsenal dominated us)

roberto w6

Managed every home game but not a single away game - just seemed every time I could make an away game the guys I go with couldn't. Hope to get some in next season

St Eve

I only got to 2 games. Brighton away and West Ham at home. Neither were good but we did beat Brighton. Great days either way. Oh I live in New York

Pindi

Did all home games and only missed sunderland and liverpool away. ::scarf::

Al-Fayed

Went to all home games bar two.

Wolf

I worked this out ahead of season ticket renewal.

15 home Premier League matches - would have been 16 but missed Brighton due to being stuck on the A3 all night. On holiday for Liverpool, wife's birthday one of the other matches.
1 home FAC match - Sunderland, p1ss take pricing to take the family to the Leeds match IMHO
2 away

And 32 non-Fulham matches
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

brightster

38 Games in total for me and Mrs B this season!
League: Home 19 -Away 15 (missed, Forest, Palace, Liverpool and Southampton).
Cups - Home 2 - Away 1 (missed Hull, Sunderland and ManU.
Plus 2 Home friendlies.
Best days for me personally was the Man C home took Grandson and Son (not first visit) visiting from USA first ever time in the UK and his first Football match, then Leicester home when my Dad joined us so we had 4 generations at the game, even got a shout out by Ivan at half time.
Can't wait for next season already! COYW

bobbo

Quote from: FFC365 on May 30, 2023, 07:07:16 PMI've missed 3 home games in 48 years, 100% last season. The 3 games I missed were QPR 1-0 (daughter got married) Leeds 1-0 (family meal) Huddersfield 5-0 (won a cruise with Fred Olsen). During covid I got to both Liverpool and Newcastle!! So I have seen every goal Fulham let in at home since 1975 (where attendance was permitted). Respect to the guys that travel away.
that's some record well done .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Afraid my age has got the better of me and I missed a couple of night matches at the Cottage, the rush hour motoring seems difficult and my legs are not too good..
After 75 seasons I have decided not to re order my season ticket but to discontinue regular visits to the Cottage and instead become an armchair fan, it is going to be difficult but I guess it comes to most of us.

SP

Some great numbers here, particularly impressed by the attendance at the foreign friendlies.

I didn't spot a 100% season record as yet but I'm sure there must be a few.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: FFC365 on May 30, 2023, 07:07:16 PMI've missed 3 home games in 48 years, 100% last season. The 3 games I missed were QPR 1-0 (daughter got married) Leeds 1-0 (family meal) Huddersfield 5-0 (won a cruise with Fred Olsen). During covid I got to both Liverpool and Newcastle!! So I have seen every goal Fulham let in at home since 1975 (where attendance was permitted). Respect to the guys that travel away.
Impressive!  (Apart from Fred Olsen  ::wink:: )

I missed one home game (Forest) and did 3 aways - fairly typical of recent seasons.  Mind you, from where I live, the Cottage is virtually an away game!  ::scarf::  ::scarf::  ::scarf::
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lester Burnham

Just....wow! Incredible. You've truly lived up to your username. Long may it continue.

Fulham Tup North

::scarf::
One home game... Everton... bloody 0-0
Newcastle away... lost 1-0
FA Cup Away to Hull and Sunderland.. two wins....
Must try harder...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Ashington White

14 home league games, 1 home FA Cup game, 3 away league games, 1 away FA Cup game (Sunderland).

2 of the away league games plus Sunderland enabled me to complete the current 92 (not that that was the question ::wink:: )

CorkCity

Went to only 3 home and 5 away, not bad from Ireland, and had 2 heart attacks, triple bypass surgery, will do more next season as recovery is going well
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

epsomraver

all home games including the friendlies we live 250 miles from the Cottage so a lot of time and expense but it was worth it apart from the Newcastle game, don't do away games, can't stand for 90 minutes and after the embarrassing behaviour of a  significant few at games last season decided to pass on them