watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-3 Liverpool - 21 April

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Quote from: jarv on April 21, 2024, 05:07:02 PMnothing going our way.  Foul on Iwobi on the half way line not given.   Crap refereeing so far, some really soft decisions given.

That was not a foul don't care what you say, Iwobi lost the ball trying to hold on to it for too long.

We are average at best we are safe I want a top half finish but our selection today is weak.

Drewry66

Quote from: SerbianLad on April 21, 2024, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on April 21, 2024, 05:03:46 PMStupid from Joao.
Stupid from Iwobi as well. It didn't look like a foul to me and even if there was a foul I don't think it was as serious as he tried to sell it. That created a huge gap in our defence.

Agreed. He's been poor this half. I'll keep calling for him to be subbed until he gets an assist again. Lol. Seriously however if he doesn't improve and we don't score Adama early.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Drewry66 on April 21, 2024, 05:12:37 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on April 21, 2024, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on April 21, 2024, 05:03:46 PMStupid from Joao.
Stupid from Iwobi as well. It didn't look like a foul to me and even if there was a foul I don't think it was as serious as he tried to sell it. That created a huge gap in our defence.

Agreed. He's been poor this half. I'll keep calling for him to be subbed until he gets an assist again. Lol. Seriously however if he doesn't improve and we don't score Adama early.
Agreed. Unless something changes and Iwobi massively improves or someone else's performance drasticaly drops that should be the first sub.

Nittany_Joe

Iwobi holds on to the ball, far too long. He needs to either pass the damn ball or take a shot when inside the box.

St Eve

Drewry66

Get in!!! Brilliant from Muniz again to recycle that.

Nittany_Joe

Nice served goal for Castagne. Would be nice for Fulham to get a result from this game. Fourth time playing Liverpool.

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Gotta say that is a really satisfying equaliser.

SerbianLad

Muniz vital for that goal, great finish from Castagne as well. BDR, Lukic, Iwobi, Castagne, Muniz and Andreas all got in to the box which led to that goal as well. We should commit more bodies to the box more often.

Grassy Noel

The Sky commentary is even more sickening than previously. Nothing is due to our efforts. Liverpool have allowed us to get back into the game.

RaySmith

Neville on Sky is so biased towards Liverpool!

Typical dodgy ref decisions against us, while at least one  decent shout for a pen not even looked at.

Well done Fulham, getting back into the game, we had so many chances but were off target, but well done Timothy  - buried it, that was a great move, we really wanted to get back in this, shoulders didn't drop.

COYW!!!!

Grassy Noel

Although I have always been a Muniz fan I can say that this is his finest match so far.He has seen little of the ball but everything he has done has been splendid. I think he has more of the same to come.

Drewry66

I know he hasn't scored in the last 3.5 games but some of Muniz s battling hold up/link up play is brilliant. God Id love him to get the winner today. Decent performance. Again look good on the break and they haven't had too much apart from another frigging worldie. Thought Luckic was excellent again and AP and BDR very good as well. All the back 4 solid too. Few silly challenges from Joao but that is his game I suppose and not always going to come off but can't be giving TAA free shots at goal.

filham

We were looking good at the end of the 1st half but suspect Liverpool have a couple more goals in them.
Think Cairney and Wilson need to come on for us.

SerbianLad

Thought we done okay, not a really good half from either team though. Liverpool look dreadful, apart from that excellent freekick they created nothing. At least we look slightly more dangerous in my opinion. Iwobi did well for the goal, but I'd still sub him for Adama as the first sub of the match around 60th minute probably. BDR has done really well, but I do think we miss Willian massively.

St Eve

United were leading Coventry 3-0. Now 3-3!

St Eve

filham

We were looking good at the end of the 1st half but suspect Liverpool have a couple more goals in them.
Think Cairney and Wilson need to come on for us.
Quote from: Drewry66 on April 21, 2024, 05:29:12 PMI know he hasn't scored in the last 3.5 games but some of Muniz s battling hold up/link up play is brilliant. God I love him to get the winner today. Decent performance. Again look good on the break and they haven't had too much apart from another frigging worldie. Thought Luckic was excellent again and AP and BDR very good as well. All the back 4 solid too. Few silly challenges from Joao but that is his game I suppose and not always going to come off but can't be giving TAA free shots at goal.
Agree Muniz is doing some good work but he eeds to crown it with a goal.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I was watching Fulham, but when Coventry got their second (after being  3-0 down) i had to switch over, and United haven't disappointed, 95th minute penalty, 3-3 and now Extra Time... United are so entertaining these days 🤣

ChesterTheTabby

1-1 is a deserved score going into half. We looked better overall, some sloppy play
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"