watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham 0-2 Fulham - 14 April

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Palace cutting through the Liverpool defence with ease.

btffc

Muniz hold up has been very good today

akf

Quote from: MisfitKid on April 14, 2024, 02:21:24 PMPOTM is in for a beating today.
hes a bit of a punching bag and a pin cushion so far

MisfitKid

Quote from: Drewry66 on April 14, 2024, 02:43:58 PMFrigging hell their keep us keeping them in it here. Need to take one of these chances

At the very least.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad

Quote from: St Eve on April 14, 2024, 02:46:38 PMIwobi should have scored then
Or at least hit the target. He was in acres of space

Bassey the warrior

Great first half but we should have scored three if not four goals. Flashes of the last game. Hopefully we don't pay the price.

Lordedmundo

Just need to keep playing positively and hopefully we will get the second goal.

Also - Marco needs to hold fire on making subs unless they are really necessary.

MisfitKid

Quote from: Bassey the warrior on April 14, 2024, 02:50:16 PMGreat first half but we should have scored three if not four goals. Flashes of the last game. Hopefully we don't pay the price.

We have been saying that a lot this season...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad

Great half so far minus the short period at the start of the match. Hopefully more of the same in the second half. Would like to see Adama at some point, their fullbacks go pretty high up the pitch and he could use the space.

Thailand Mick

The BBC text makes it sound like a basketball game that could be 5-5

bencher

The best I've seen of Andreas Pereira for a while. He has looked dangerous. We ought to be at least 2 up. Now let's get an early goal in the 2nd half to kill the game.

jarv

I am just following the game on here. Missed chances, dominating....didn't we do that against Newcastle in the firsr half?  Hope we dont see a repeat..

btffc

Bassey has been immense. MOTM for me so far.

Steeeeeeeeeed

It's just like watching Brazil.

(Well, 3/11ths of Brazil)

St Eve

This game cries out for Adama

filham

Sounds as if we should have scored enough to have the game sewn up. West Ham could now sort themselves out and take the match leaving us again crying over spilt milk.

COYW prove me wrong a score a couple more.

Drewry66

Agree with the Adama shouts. Game has been very stretched. Once again we look so much more dangerous with less of the ball hitting on the break rather than up against 11 men behind the ball. 1.3 to their 0.8 xg which seems about right. Defo should have had a second. Hope we don't rue the chances like last week. Come on lads!

St Eve

Iwobi has done nothing today

akf

Quote from: St Eve on April 14, 2024, 03:00:49 PMThis game cries out for Adama

iwobi doing well, but certainly missing a telling touch - Adama perhaps the right replacement

akf

i see wilson out warming up...