watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Forest 3-1 Fulham - 2 April

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

I found a radio commentary and then grabbed the house iPad when it became available. I am certain I didn't hear a couple of names mentioned right up until I handed the iPad back after the second went in. Seems to happen a lot lately. I am not so sure it will be a late, late revival this time round.

FulhamKC

btffc

Might be having 3 first half subs here. TC, Willian and Adama.

Texas White

Quote from: Skatzoffc on April 02, 2024, 07:59:05 PM
Quote from: Texas White on April 02, 2024, 07:54:03 PMSo bad at the back.  Diop for Tosin

Tosin was poor against Sheffield utd imo. He's far too casual passing out from the back.

He is going through the motions distracted by his move

FulhamKC

ron

Castagne and cairney on? whaddya think?

Chi_FFC

?s=20

FulhamKC

When is the last time you've seen 3 subs in the 1st half?

itombomb

If we could get £5m+ from a Championship club for Wilson we should bite their hands off

Nittany_Joe

It's as if Fulham came out thinking Forest are an unworthy opponent because they won the last meetup 5-0.

When you disrespect the other side, you get slapped hard, deservedly so.

Forrest came to play hardnosed football. Fulham came to play checkers.

ron

At least we may be able to hold the ball now...

Steeeeeeeeeed

Losing 2-0 to Forest, we put on a Forest fan 😮

btffc

Let's just get one back please

Asotosyios

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on April 02, 2024, 08:02:48 PMIt's as if Fulham came out thinking Forest are an unworthy opponent because they won the last meetup 5-0.

Genuine question: do you even support Fulham or you like watching our games and commenting on here?

Sgt Fulham

Forest are a confidence side. Get one back and I reckon they'll crumble.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: itombomb on April 02, 2024, 08:02:45 PMIf we could get £5m+ from a Championship club for Wilson we should bite their hands off

I think he is great as a sub and we are chasing the game, he has some very good attacking qualities... But he has shown today why he can be a liability when he starts a game.
He is just a bit weak as a team player I think.

btffc

Nittany_Joe

Quote from: Asotosyios on April 02, 2024, 08:07:57 PM
Quote from: Nittany_Joe on April 02, 2024, 08:02:48 PMIt's as if Fulham came out thinking Forest are an unworthy opponent because they won the last meetup 5-0.

Genuine question: do you even support Fulham or you like watching our games and commenting on here?

I am a Fulham fan since Brian McBride days. I have official Home and Away jerseys. Fulham is the very first English team I ever saw on TV, back in 2004. I have been hooked ever since. The only other team I root for is Arsenal because I liked the attacking style under Arsene Wenger. (when they went undefeated.

St Eve

This is a terrible showing

Drewry66

We are stood 5 yards off every player just watching them walk it in. Absolute joke of a performance. The worst under silva by an absolute mile. Disgraceful in every way