watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sheff Utd 3-3 Fulham - 30 March

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rj Fulham

Muniz has improved so much on his hold up play now, uses his body to great advantage

LittleErn

Someone is going to get red here. If there's time.

SP

Nittany_Joe

Fulham did not quit. They kept fighting for a well deserved point.

Rj Fulham

Ill take a point, didnt deserve the maximum after letting them back in like that, but at least the boys lifted and got something out of the game, which is pleasing, but if we had played like that the whole game we surely wouldve gotten  maximum points.

Drewry66

Can't believe we didn't win that with the time we had left after scoring that third. A brilliant come back but my god what a frustrating afternoon. Absolutely chucked away two points. This and Burnley has cost us Europe. So ridiculously frustrating

LittleErn

Did well to come back but we should never have been in that position. There needs to be some harsh words from Marco.

ron

Not bad seeing as we gifted them two goals , and at one stage thought we were 4-1 down.

Southcoastffc

Absolutely bonkers.  Marco will be raging.  Expect a reaction v Forest.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bill taylors apprentice

I'm fuming we didn't beat this lot.
I'm really disappointed we failed to score in the 1st half and were so sloppy to let them score again and again.
But somehow I'm reasonably satisfied with a point all things considered!

Brawn

At 3-1 I'm happy with a point. But at 0-0, I'm not.

LittleErn

Quote from: Drewry66 on March 30, 2024, 05:04:47 PMCan't believe we didn't win that with the time we had left after scoring that third. A brilliant come back but my god what a frustrating afternoon. Absolutely chucked away two points. This and Burnley has cost us Europe. So ridiculously frustrating
I'm not sorry to miss out on Europe. We're not ready as a club. There have been a lot of sides in the past whose seasons were destroyed by the demands of all the extra games and travelling.

Twig

Simply not good enough. I was with those who felt this was a game where we needed Cairney rather than lui if to unlock the low block. But I didn't foresee the defensive howlers and there's not much the manager can do about that.

LittleErn

Quote from: Twig on March 30, 2024, 05:10:26 PMSimply not good enough. I was with those who felt this was a game where we needed Cairney rather than lui if to unlock the low block. But I didn't foresee the defensive howlers and there's not much the manager can do about that.
Agreed, but BDR made a bigger impact.

Drewry66

Quote from: LittleErn on March 30, 2024, 05:07:58 PM
Quote from: Drewry66 on March 30, 2024, 05:04:47 PMCan't believe we didn't win that with the time we had left after scoring that third. A brilliant come back but my god what a frustrating afternoon. Absolutely chucked away two points. This and Burnley has cost us Europe. So ridiculously frustrating
I'm not sorry to miss out on Europe. We're not ready as a club. There have been a lot of sides in the past whose seasons were destroyed by the demands of all the extra games and travelling.

To be fair I tend to agree. One more season I think and qualifying next year after another year of squad building is probably best. Still frigging fuming that we have dropped 7 points against the of the most shocking sides the prem has seen however and every place higher is a lot of money so may have cost us a lot come season end.

Drewry66

Just a note in the chaos to Muniz. Actually a fairly quiet game first half but really came into it second half. Hit the post twice with two brilliant efforts and my god what a finish. 8 in 8. Even when he is quiet he looks like he is liable to score which is a great trait to have. Just looks pure predator and absolutely loving it.

LittleErn

To be fair I tend to agree. One more season I think and qualifying next year after another year of squad building is probably best. Still frigging fuming that we have dropped 7 points against the of the most shocking sides the prem has seen however and every place higher is a lot of money so may have cost us a lot come season end.
[/quote]

You and me both. There's a pattern emerging that I don't like.

LittleErn

Quote from: Drewry66 on March 30, 2024, 05:20:49 PMJust a note in the chaos to Muniz. Actually a fairly quiet game first half but really came into it second half. Hit the post twice with two brilliant efforts and my god what a finish. 8 in 8. Even when he is quiet he looks like he is liable to score which is a great trait to have. Just looks pure predator and absolutely loving it.
A ray of sunshine!

Fulham 442

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 30, 2024, 05:06:43 PMAbsolutely bonkers.  Marco will be raging.  Expect a reaction v Forest.

We can but hope!