watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 3-0 Brighton - 2 March

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewry66

Excellent. They are technically really good on the ball and have had a lot of possession. Found midfielders in the pocket between our defence and midfield a few times so got to watch that but end of the day Leno s not had a save to make. Tosin been very good...Bassey immense. He just an absolute beast.

We look really dangerous on the break. Excellent from Harry and Muniz oh Muniz. Absolute quality. They have got two big lumps at the back who have won a lot but Muniz won it when it mattered and his movement creates the space for that second goal. Iwobi pretty quiet so maybe Willian for him on 60. Finish it off now Fulham please!!

demeant0r

Bbc says we've had 29% possession. There's no way that's correct, right? Felt like we had quite a few spells on the ball.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: FFC In Oz on March 02, 2024, 03:54:50 PM
Quote from: cookieg on March 02, 2024, 03:53:21 PMEvery time a Brighton player goes down they grab the ball giving us no chance to break if the ref doesn't consider it a foul. He should book one of them for handball.

That one against Robinson was a joke.

That little fella he's been up against has been flopping all game.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

WindyCity

Very nice, solid first half. Well done to the lads and MS, so far.  Always a danger for a fall off after a big win, so far so good.  Would be nice to record a clean sheet.  Muniz continues to show growth.    COYW!

FFC In Oz

Quote from: demeant0r on March 02, 2024, 03:56:10 PMBbc says we've had 29% possession. There's no way that's correct, right? Felt like we had quite a few spells on the ball.

No, aside from a spell about the 5-10 minute mark it's been pretty much all them with the ball.

Nittany_Joe

Well deserved first half for Fulham. It's very encouraging seeing them play so strong without their best player Joao Palhinha. If he decides to leave for another club, Fulham will still compete in the Premier league.

Marco has the team playing on all cylinders right now. When they are at their best, they can beat anyone.

I hope they extend Harry Wilson's contract. He deserves it.

Texas White

Fulham look good. Great to be be here today.

Drewry66

Quote from: FFC In Oz on March 02, 2024, 03:58:20 PM
Quote from: demeant0r on March 02, 2024, 03:56:10 PMBbc says we've had 29% possession. There's no way that's correct, right? Felt like we had quite a few spells on the ball.

No, aside from a spell about the 5-10 minute mark it's been pretty much all them with the ball.

Possession ain't everything. 4 shots with 3 on target for us. 4 with one on target for them and that dribbled straight to Leno. We looked far more dangerous than them 1st half. Need to keep that going.

MisfitKid

Quote from: Texas White on March 02, 2024, 04:03:49 PMFulham look good. Great to be be here today.

At the Cottage?  I am jealous, if so..
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

LittleErn

I said it regularly in the Pball era - as far as possession is concerned "less is more". Too much possession results in slow build up play, giving the defenders time to organise and get in position. Too many players in and around the penalty box denies space and time for attackers.

RaySmith

Keep them out Fulham, no room for complacency - another goal for us should seal it.
COYW!!!!

ron

I worry about this close playing-out from the back...

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Drewry66

How has he not passed that to Wilson. Dear lord

ron

One short pass for 3-0 there...

demeant0r

Andreas' decision making there lacking.

bill taylors apprentice

2 great chances gone begging, we should be out of sight by now.

demeant0r

Why does Muniz remind me of prime Mitro even though he looks much smaller

Drewry66

AP off. Iwobi 10. Willian on

St Eve

We need a third to finish this off. It's not over yet