watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-2 Villa - 17 Feb

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Willham

Not saying he should have, as he had the right to take the shot 100% but muniz was inside and in front of his man and we've seen how good a poacher Muniz can be.

What a pass through by Muniz! We have not seen enough of that part of his game, he slotted it through two players perfectly.

Sgt Fulham

Ugh, deserved something from that.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TC's Sporran

traore giving the ball away in what could have been our last attack

Nero

Quote from: davew on February 17, 2024, 04:57:54 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 17, 2024, 04:56:07 PMWill Traore ever score a 1 on 1?
Not in my lifetime, no end result again. Ref has lost the plot!!

Dont you remember the one he scored against us

SerbianLad

Villa time wasted about 15 minutes. Disgraceful.

WindyCity

Tough loss.  Too bad Traore couldn't convert.  That's always been his shortcoming, failures to finish.  Oh well.....

keithh

5 yellows in 10 minutes must be a world record.

Drewry66

Christ almighty how did we lose that? Mistakes cost us yet again. Great effort second half but just couldn't score the second. So frustrating.

akf

Quote from: Willham on February 17, 2024, 04:58:53 PMNot saying he should have, as he had the right to take the shot 100% but muniz was inside and in front of his man and we've seen how good a poacher Muniz can be.

What a pass through by Muniz! We have not seen enough of that part of his game, he slotted it through two players perfectly.

He's in a rich vein. Long may it continue- happy for the kid.

MisfitKid

Thought they played "OK", but they are not good enough to give away goals.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Drewry66 on February 17, 2024, 04:06:33 PMShame frigging Broja isn't about today. Muniz has been pretty good but with their high line Broja has a bit of pace to run in behind. Wilson or Adama could be a good shout as well for BDR with Iwobi coming on for Willian later. We haven't created nearly enough so early subs a must Marco.

T
Quote from: Chi_FFC on February 17, 2024, 04:05:46 PM
Quote from: FFC In Oz on February 17, 2024, 03:59:32 PM3) Remember when we were playing Bassey at RCB and how Arsenal exploited that?

No, I don't. Bassey played LCB in both matches against Arsenal. Perhaps you're referring to the Spurs match.

I was indeed. 

Wrong North London team haha

akf

Taking a trip in the what-if machine, i wonder what a halftime iwobi-for-bdr swap would have looked like.  If life is brought into the side, Willian could have found an immaculate cross or two as he is know to do and we might have walked away 5-2 winners...

LittleErn

Disappointing result after a great second half come-back. It's positive that we can now compete with top half teams, but still too many mistakes and inconsistent performances. I thought the initial team selection was understandable in man-management terms but it felt a bit too negative. Good that Muniz has scored again.

FFC In Oz

Ref really lost control of that towards the end.

The amount of yellows we were copping for dissent whilst Martinez & Co could do whatever they want in regards to wasting time.

Lighthouse

Poor first half with too many mistakes. Better second half but cannot score. Ref on his debut missed a blatant back pass and books our player for co0mplaing when there is a clear corner that the ref thinks is a goal kick. Then wants to show off by throwing yellow cards about to make him look good.

Thought we were poor but not sadly as poor as the referee. Needs time in the lower leagues to learn the game.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Willham

Optus sport 6 was the channel I watched and secondary commentator had something against us for sure, talked about villa's domination throughout the game, but I feel that was a very close contest, I feel we had the better of the gane overall, they were very clinical and sprung on our mistakes, it's what they do. Unlucky not to get a point really