Lordedmundo

Disgraceful second half performance. We should have won 5-0!  ::angry::

Woolly Mammoth

I am angry but not surprised,
two wasted points.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cookieg

Two defensive errors cost us. So annoying.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

howitis

Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 03, 2024, 04:54:31 PMI saw it coming tbh.

Marco can seeth all he likes but his slow sub decisions have cost us massively again!

Totally agree. Leno another mistake but Reed, Reid, Muniz - passengers every game

TC's Sporran

Quote from: filham on February 03, 2024, 03:34:35 PMI thought Silva had got the team selection wrong, could be humble pie for my dinner
COYW.

or could be a 3 course meal

Bassey the warrior

Absolutely livid we threw that away. So dominant for most of the game but didn't make the most of the corners. Then Leno has an absolute nightmare, what on earth was he thinking? If he stays on his line we win.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: howitis on February 03, 2024, 04:58:50 PM

Marco can seeth all he likes but his slow sub decisions have cost us massively again!

Totally agree. Leno another mistake but Reed, Reid, Muniz - passengers every game

I thought Muniz did okay.

SouthernWhite

Well, back in the dog fight. I am not sure we will in the Premier League at the end of the season.

The only signing we had was quite dreadful today, in terms of attitude.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Surlyc on February 03, 2024, 04:57:12 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on February 03, 2024, 04:54:52 PMDisgusting lack of spirit and heart. Fulham are pathetic and I am embarrassed for the first time in years by this side.
It's a disappointing performance, but this hyperbole is just ridiculous.

Well I am sure you think it is hyperbole. But I stand by the statement. Two up and cruising against a team that are relegated and we make errors in the most simple of occasions. I am sure we will have those that are used to us losing goals in the last minutes of injury time. We have after all done it enough this season. But for me doing it against Man City or United or Liverpool is one thing. Doing it against Burnley is embarrassing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 03, 2024, 04:58:51 PM
Quote from: filham on February 03, 2024, 03:34:35 PMI thought Silva had got the team selection wrong, could be humble pie for my dinner
COYW.

or could be a 3 course meal
I have now lost my appetite

TC's Sporran

burnley were so bad first half dunno why marco didnt fancy the more creative tc over others.

and when tc came on he saw the ball only 3 times?
marco brought tete on to shore it up and he was at fault for their second

too defensive in the team selection despite it getting a 2-0 lead

i know that sounds daft.
broja must start V BOURNMOUTH

and tc. how can he go from MOTM to the bench next game?

they really were there for the taking for an hour

SouthernWhite

Can't believe people have watched that game and then when others claim that it was an absolute embarrassment, they say it is a hyperbole.

Burnley is an absolute shambles. They were horrid and we just gave them two goals for free. One because we got caught on a counter leading by 2, which speaks loudly lf our football IQ. And the second they scored from a build up because we didn't press or sat back, we were floating in the nothingness doing f***-all.

Absolutely disgraceful.

LittleErn

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on February 03, 2024, 04:38:26 PMFulham haven't won away at Burnley since 1951 (apparently, BBC just said anyhow)

73 years of hurt about to be dispelled.

🐓🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

ron

This kind of thing is getting hard to bear week on week....

......such as when a blocked shot by Willian on their goal finishes in the back of our net within seconds.

...and when it seems impossible to defend a lead through the final few minutes of a game.

LittleErn

How many goals against in the last few minutes this season? Why? Silva is a good manager but he doesn't seem to have done anything to tackle that problem. Anybody have any reasonable views on what happens and how to avoid it?

St Eve

Quote from: howitis on February 03, 2024, 04:58:50 PM

? Muniz played well