watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-0 Everton 30 (H) - 30 Jan

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Well at least we got a draw but how the game wasn't full of goals. Fulham were easily the better side in the second half. But Everton had the best chances and great defending from them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Drewry66

We could have played for a million years and just would never have scored. Battered them second half. If they had scored at the end I think I would have had to have given up for good as really getting hard to take this now.

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamfever on January 30, 2024, 09:41:31 PMStarting to look like we did under Scott Parker, lots of possession, play out from the back and lack of goals. We are going through a difficult period. Next up Burnley a place we have not won since 1951

Don't think this look anything like Parkerball, except for the lack of goals of course. We created more today than we did under a season with Parker.

Milo

Muniz tries hard enough, but that header at the end had to go in at this level.

We need to sign a decent striker ASAP. How many more games do we have to watch winnable games like this slip through our fingers?

Nero

The good news is any potential forward signing watching that would be thinking ive could have had 2 or 3 tonight

bencher

We actually played better with Muniz than Raul, even if both halves were scoreless. May not be because of Muniz but whatever.

I hope this convinces the decision makers that we must add more firepower or we're going to keep drawing blanks

ron

So where are we going to find some goals? With 2 league2 strikers and a championship striker, how is that ball going to go in?

BDR also seems intent on making the wrong decision every time a chance opens in front of him.

fulhamfever

Can't help but think Vini would of scored 1 today dude just cannot get playing time