watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea 1-0 Fulham - 13 Jan

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rdgenfan

Quote from: LC on January 13, 2024, 02:38:26 PMWe need a centre forward. Yes, Jimenez has been doing better over the last few weeks but you can't rely on that. We need a Mitrovic replacement.

Lukic gave the ball away a few times and he wasn't sprinting back having only been on the pitch 10 minutes. I don't think he's bad but not good enough for us, if we get a decent offer we should take it

Agreed but I don't think we should go for Broja who we have been rumoured to be after

Volz

I think Raúl did great today. If we would ever try getting more players in the box during an attack, I think he would score a ton of goals. Problem is, it is usually him only in there when we attack, most of the other players waiting around the box or even further down the field.
Great to see Tete in good form again, and Castagne is just as good almost in my opinion. Willian was solid.
Again, I don't like to pick on individual players, but Wilson gets so many chances. And besides the rare wonder goal all he ever does is predictable runs and falling over, immediately looking at the ref hoping for a free kick. Wish him the best but he should definitely be sold to a Championship club. I sincerely believe that is his level. Palhinha was good, and no card! I refuse to condemn Lukic likes so many on here do as I believe he must feel like a fringe player himself, getting a rare 10 minutes sub every 15-20 games or so. How in the world can we expect him to get warm and have any sensational plays of Silva seemingly never trusts him, and he never ever gets to play fully with the rest of the team. Maybe it would be better if he went to another club and got some confidence back indeed, doesn't seem to me that Silva value him the slightest.