watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-1 Man Utd - 4 November

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 08:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

Losing patience with Marco at the moment. We've been sh*t all season and there's been no change. Our football is crap and slow and ponderous and awful to watch

SP

akf

i cant watch anymore. good night

Pluto

Thats a pathetic way to lose a game. It was there for the taking too

FFC1987

Quote from: Rambler on November 04, 2023, 02:28:26 PMLosing patience with Marco at the moment. We've been sh*t all season and there's been no change. Our football is crap and slow and ponderous and awful to watch

I don't want to stick up for Silva here as I think he's played a stinker here today. But, how can we expect to compete with our forwards seriously. The youth prospect has put our two competing forwards to shame recently and we can't rely on him either.

Utter dross again and I'm fed up of it.

First State

The lack of a scoring threat continues. Marco has some business to do in January to right the ship.

Fulham 442

Comedy defending for their goal, talk about shooting ourselves in the foot...and bloody Fernandez had to score, can't stand him as a player.

SP

Avoiding relegation is our only aim now in terms of the league

FFC In Oz

Robinson was terrible today too.

Had about 4/5 chances to get rid of that but Pellistri just outhustled him and showed more urgency and determination.

That's not even taking in to account Ream and Palhinha's poor clearances.

Leno has barely put a foot wrong so tough to pin a mistake on him, but had enough of a hand on it to divert it wide

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Milo on November 04, 2023, 02:27:25 PMFault lies with Silva today. Game was there for the taking and wrong subs and wrong times (not for the first time).

Cairney should've come on and not the ineffective Lukic. Cairney was MOTM for me v Ipswich and this game was crying out for him earlier. Game swung when our subs were made and we lost control.

i think most fans (apart from those who have always disliked cairney) would have expected him to come on at 60 mins.  to see him come on in the last minute and other lesser ineffectual players start ahead of him and also come on as subs before him makes you wonder just what silvas problem is with him. its sad becasue at 0-0 and with a bit more purpose the game could have easily gone the other way.  and taking willian off when he looked the most dangerous player on the pitch???  he must have had a niggle?

Sting of the North

Very disappointed, but we were much better than United for most of the game. Don't agree with those that says that we are crap, but not a good game. Glad I avoided this thread during the game though, we are soon back to Parker period level of complaining about everything all the time.

Mullers OG

Difficult to watch. Hard to see where our goals are coming from.

Robinson is out of form at the moment. He's an asset when on fire but at the moment he needs a rest.

Cairney badly missed in this team. Should be starting.

Bassey out of position and out of his depth at RCB.

FFC1987

Quote from: Sting of the North on November 04, 2023, 02:37:20 PMVery disappointed, but we were much better than United for most of the game. Don't agree with those that says that we are crap, but not a good game. Glad I avoided this thread during the game though, we are soon back to Parker period level of complaining about everything all the time.

That was one of the worst games of football I've watched in a while. United were appalling really considering who they are, and they still managed to take 3 points. Not really sure why that's up for contention really. Not like we were unlucky, we just don't look like scoring and concede cheap goals.

Sting of the North

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 04, 2023, 02:42:09 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on November 04, 2023, 02:37:20 PMVery disappointed, but we were much better than United for most of the game. Don't agree with those that says that we are crap, but not a good game. Glad I avoided this thread during the game though, we are soon back to Parker period level of complaining about everything all the time.

That was one of the worst games of football I've watched in a while. United were appalling really considering who they are, and they still managed to take 3 points. Not really sure why that's up for contention really. Not like we were unlucky, we just don't look like scoring and concede cheap goals.

You don't understand why a subjective opinion is up for contention? Or do you mean the 3 points, cause I don't think anyone said that they didn't get them.

I disagree with you. Think we were the better team. The match was really poor, but don't think we were crap. It is ok not to agree.