watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

League 1/2 loan players

Started by ElRay, April 28, 2024, 12:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElRay

Season now over for Harris, Godo, Sanderson, Bowie, Ashby-Hammond, Ablade.

Any expectations for them next season?

I had hopes for Godo to be involved with us next season, but reading some Wigan fan reports he fell off a bit in the 2nd half of the season. Harris seemed to begin to find his groove towards the end of the season, so a full season at the level could do him well.

Sanderson seemed to do well at Sutton, maybe get a league 1 loan if someone is willing to give him game time. However Bowie & Ablade could be on the released list

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Quote from: ElRay on April 28, 2024, 12:10:41 PMSeason now over for Harris, Godo, Sanderson, Bowie, Ashby-Hammond, Ablade.

I had hopes for Godo to be involved with us next season, but reading some Wigan fan reports he fell off a bit in the 2nd half of the season. Harris seemed to begin to find his groove towards the end of the season, so a full season at the level could do him well.

Sanderson seemed to do well at Sutton, maybe get a league 1 loan if someone is willing to give him game time. However Bowie & Ablade could be on the released list

Bowie is popular at Northampton.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on April 28, 2024, 02:05:12 PM
Quote from: ElRay on April 28, 2024, 12:10:41 PMSeason now over for Harris, Godo, Sanderson, Bowie, Ashby-Hammond, Ablade.

surely Bowie will be loaned out at a higher level, they would have loved to have kept him at Northampton but I believe that its Fulham who have put a block on that.

ElRay

Quote from: Thailand Mick on April 28, 2024, 02:29:27 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on April 28, 2024, 02:05:12 PM

surely Bowie will be loaned out at a higher level, they would have loved to have kept him at Northampton but I believe that its Fulham who have put a block on that.

Bowie is a tricky one for me, as he only has a year left on his deal. He's nearly made 100 appearances out on loan to Northampton, but at 21 I wouldn't say he's close to breaking through with us especially given the emergence of Muniz & Stansfield's impressive loan at Birmingham

With 1 year left on his deal he's at the footballing age where you're looking for consistency but if he signs on with us it's just more years out on loan. Balls is firmly in his court as to what he wants to do