watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham team store ?

Started by Tom, January 16, 2011, 08:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Why don't they sell Fulham thongs? I would love to buy my girlfriend a Fulham thong. I have already bought her a San Diego Charger thong. I would love to see the Fulham crest when she drops her trousers. Someone get on the horn and get someone to pull the trigger and get some Fulham nickers made.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Also, why don't they make a nice men's wrist watch? I have seen other teams that have nice men's dress watches. If they made one, I would buy it in a heart beat.
Fulham for life!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Tom on January 16, 2011, 08:04:58 AM
Why don't they sell Fulham thongs? I would love to buy my girlfriend a Fulham thong. I have already bought her a San Diego Charger thong. I would love to see the Fulham crest when she drops her trousers. Someone get on the horn and get someone to pull the trigger and get some Fulham nickers made.

they have them on ebay...

Fletchino

I totaly agree it's some times hard to even find a nice fulham jumper

Burt

BalDrick

They certainly used to do Fulham knickers, I bought the lady who's now my wife a pair. Rather doubt she'd get into them now...nor me...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

finnster01

That is not a bad idea at all Mr Tom.

And how about a matching Fulham bra with the badge on each tittie? Valentines day would be sorted in a heartbeat :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

epsomraver

You could get them Tom, that's if your girl doesn't mind Fulham Footie chick across her arris

The Equalizer

The girlfriend of my dear friend Tomson, a Fulham supporter who now lives in Sydney, made me an FFC posing pouch for my 25th birthday.

It was brilliantly done in Black and White fur with the new badge on it. I managed to woo a couple of women with that on too!  :dft008:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tom

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 16, 2011, 01:37:57 PM
The girlfriend of my dear friend Tomson, a Fulham supporter who now lives in Sydney, made me an FFC posing pouch for my 25th birthday.

It was brilliantly done in Black and White fur with the new badge on it. I managed to woo a couple of women with that on too!  :dft008:
LMAO!!!  :011: :011: :011:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: epsomraver on January 16, 2011, 01:28:55 PM
You could get them Tom, that's if your girl doesn't mind Fulham Footie chick across her arris
Sounds good to me. Fulham across the ass is always good.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on January 16, 2011, 01:17:07 PM
That is not a bad idea at all Mr Tom.

And how about a matching Fulham bra with the badge on each tittie? Valentines day would be sorted in a heartbeat :clap_hands:

Love that idea finnster!
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on January 16, 2011, 08:55:17 AM

I don't know if I would be comfortable buying underwear off ebay.
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Quote from: Tom on January 16, 2011, 04:39:15 PM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on January 16, 2011, 08:55:17 AM

I don't know if I would be comfortable buying underwear off ebay.
Especially if it was signed by John Terry...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead