watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pre Season

Started by IloveFFC, July 06, 2023, 11:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 09, 2023, 08:18:47 PMWe are playing Hoffenheim at home the week before the season starts, will be announced in due course

Announced on the website now...

Southcoastffc

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 12, 2023, 11:21:21 AM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 09, 2023, 08:18:47 PMWe are playing Hoffenheim at home the week before the season starts, will be announced in due course

Really good to have posts from a REAL ITK.  ::thumb::
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

The Rock

Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 12, 2023, 11:25:07 AM

Really good to have posts from a REAL ITK.  ::thumb::

Agreed thank you as always WSW.

SP

Much appreciated WSW, keep the updates coming.

cmg

Actual football actually occuring

Bromley 3    Fulham XI 3

Reported by Bromley

Goals from Sanderson, Works, McFarlane.

It seems Josh Passley is at Bromley. Described in their report as 'promising'...not bad for a lad who was a star in our 2014 Academy side and must be approaching 30!

ianthailand

Quote from: cmg on July 15, 2023, 07:36:39 PMActual football actually occuring

Bromley 3    Fulham XI 3

Reported by Bromley

Goals from Sanderson, Works, McFarlane.

It seems Josh Passley is at Bromley. Described in their report as 'promising'...not bad for a lad who was a star in our 2014 Academy side and must be approaching 30!
Thanks CMG

ianthailand

Good to have you back on the site WSW. I for one welcome your input even the ones that don't materialise.

OZ-WHITE

Would be good if the Club posted some match details on the pre-season games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwBD4JDgbxE
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

cmg

Quote from: OZ-WHITE on July 16, 2023, 05:13:16 AMWould be good if the Club posted some match details on the pre-season games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwBD4JDgbxE

I agree. I don't moan about the clubs handling of transfers etc., because available 'knowledge' is mostly guesswork and conjecture, but I do think the club website is very weak at handling stuff like reports on games which might be considered minor but are interesting to real fans.

Ronnief

Does anyone have any details of the fulham team for this match?

cmg

Quote from: Ronnief on July 16, 2023, 04:48:24 PMDoes anyone have any details of the fulham team for this match?

FULHAM UNDER 21s: McNally; Tanton, Slade, Williams, Essenga; Gofford, Donnell; Works, Ablade, Sekularac; Sanderson. Subs: Conway, Okkas, King, Gordon, Loupalo-Bi, McFarlane.

GOALS: Sanderson (14), Works (64), McFarlane (79).

[Thanks to Hammyend.com]

WestSussexWhite

We beat Cardiff 1-0 and 3-1 in 2 45 minute games at MP yesterday. None of the internationals played, and obviously no Mitro or Tosin. I don't know the scorers though I am afraid

Hoppus

I am trying to buy tickets for me and my kids to the Hoffenheim game. The only ticket price I can find is £ 150.00.

Better to buy a ticket on match day?

filham

Leading questions.

1.Will we have a pre season friendly at the Cottage.

2.Will Mitro play for us this season

3. Will Palhinha play for us this season.

4. Will Silva be our manager this season.

5.Will the new stand be full of spectators this season.

Less than 4 weeks to go until the big K.O. and we can't put a "yes" against any of those five questions with full confidence. Has there ever been a pre season with such uncertainty.

Deeping_white

Quote from: filham on July 18, 2023, 10:34:11 AMLeading questions.

Less than 4 weeks to go until the big K.O. and we can't put a "yes" against any of those five questions with full confidence. Has there ever been a pre season with such uncertainty.

I mean we've literally announced that we're playing Hoffenheim at CC on August 5th so there's one of your questions answered

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on July 18, 2023, 10:34:11 AMLeading questions.

I think that for question number 1 we can be quite confident, seeing that the Hoffenheim friendly at CC has already been announced.

WestSussexWhite

We lost 2-1 in a behind closed door friendly against Watford today. Very young side