watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where Will Fulham Finish this season ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, July 30, 2023, 07:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

Nice to see all the positive responses, I have a bad feeling for this coming season, but I sure do hope I'm wrong.

ianthailand

S.F.Sorrow

With our current squad? Probably relegated or at least very close to the relegation zone. We don't have the squad depth for a full season yet. Our best starting 11 is probably strong enough for a mid table finish but we're far too vulnerable to injuries/suspensions. We still need a CB, LB, RB, DM/CM, two wingers and ideally a top quality striker and the season starts in two weeks...

If we can get 2-3 quality playes signed before the start of the season and another 2-3 before the window closes I think we'll be fine. I still expect us to finish slightly lower than last season though, maybe around 14-15th.

toshes mate

We will do better points wise than 2022-23.  Other than that I haven't a clue.

Lazybones

Wolf

15th with a range of three places either side
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Lordedmundo

Realistically - between 10-14th as it stands, but a couple of inspired signings and luck with injuries and we could push to get as high as 8th place.

Thamesbank

hmm depends what happens over next few days but still confident of mid table

hovewhite

Fulham Tup North

As long as it's above Chelsea  ::wink::  ::scarf::
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ffcthereligion

keithh

Twig

Based purely on the current squad 16th. Based on some good transfer activity then decent mid table.

filham

Quote from: keithh on July 31, 2023, 04:46:20 PMTop of the bottom half
I would be happy with that but can you imagine the utter joy of us finishing bottom of the top half.

Jules

Would love top half and 10th again. But I think realistically we will be 12th-14th.

Lazybones

A supercomputer owned by betting company, Bettingexpert, puts Fulham in thirteenth, with 41 goals for, 61 against and 40 points.

QuoteThe supercomputer simulated the Premier League season 100,000 times. The supercomputer takes into account all match results from last season (across all competitions) and the pre-season results , projecting the the season based on both pre-season expectations and xG earned both for and against.'

https://www.themag.co.uk/2023/08/supercomputer-predicts-final-2023-24-premier-league-table-newcastle-united-and-the-19-others/

Shredhead

Like last season, I'm saying 17th.
Like last season, I hope it turns out I'm being pessimistic.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

DadCreature

Yeah, 13-15 feels about right.  There's some regression coming to this squad.  Hope we get some new signings that change that calculus.