https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for today

Started by General, August 05, 2023, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

..FOF..

davew

Great goal Fulham, COYW!!  ::wine::
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

demeant0r

Calvin Bassey could be the signing of the season for us if he continues to play like he has today

OZ-WHITE

Wilson...........you had one job..........only one
So Bassey had to show you how to do it
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

Rj Fulham

Drewry66

Bassey!! Andreas...one corner, one assist. Lol

Somerset Fulham

Is there a UK link anywhere?  The Youtube one isn't working for me.

..FOF..

Fulham really have to practice the timing of their backpasses.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on August 05, 2023, 02:34:48 PMIs there a UK link anywhere?  The Youtube one isn't working for me.
They probably blocked it in the UK because there is the FFC TV option there. Try using VPN if you have it, and change your IP to where ever apart from the UK

Somerset Fulham

Cheers, SL.

I did try that but it wasn't having for whatever reason.  Its no biggie, would have been nice to see it but not the end of the world.

Caedal

Bassey has been excellent. What a signing

General

OZ-WHITE

Reeeeeeeam is back , great to see
Solid start for Bassey after 84min game time

Black, White and Fred

Mitro keeps passing in positions he would normally shot from...
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

General

OZ-WHITE

More game time and back at the Cottage
New signings scored
First game time for a very cautious Mitro , didn't really throw himself around
Obvious we need more reinforcements ASAP

Drewry66

Million times better second half. Looked pretty sharp in it and should have scored 3 or 4. Andreas looked good. Mitro actually looked very sharp considering he hasn't played..just shows how important his link up play is...a few brilliant balls to set up chances although prob should have shot a few times. Let's just hope this is the start of him being back as confident we'll be much better this year by the time the window is closed if he is still here.

Prob Luckic best game for us so well done mate and defensive midfield where we need over.

Bassey MOTM and clearly a massive upgrade on Duffy, Tosin or Diop competing with Ream. JM a great back up option with Vinnie if Mitro stays. Add CHO and Gray and a few more and keep Mtro and it could be a great season again.

jayffc

Well

Mitro looked sharp, and interestingly, way less interested in shooting than usual, favored some great link-up play where you'd often expect him to hold and try and get a shot off, wonder if there's something interesting psychologically in that maybe not, maybe. But he did well.
We were unsurprisingly way more creative second half. In part due to Mitro but also we're miles better with Andreas on the pitch.

Bassey did brilliantly, particularly second half. Be interesting to see if he gets to start over Ream. A shame he's not a right footer as you could see him alongside Reem being a dynamic duo. Diop a bit off colour for the first 35mins or so but got better second half.

All in all a good run out, good to see Sasa doing better and glad for Jimi getting his first goal after feeding alot off scraps.

We have enough talent to get past Everton on our day. A few more Attacking options and backups here and there and theres still plenty chance of a very positive season COYW

RaySmith

Quote from: OZ-WHITE on August 05, 2023, 02:55:07 PMMore game time and back at the Cottage
New signings scored
First game time for a very cautious Mitro , didn't really throw himself around
Obvious we need more reinforcements ASAP

I thought he looked sharp and fit, but players don't want to risk injury in a friendly.

General

Quote from: Drewry66 on August 05, 2023, 02:57:55 PMMillion times better second half. Looked pretty sharp in it and should have scored 3 or 4. Andreas looked good. Mitro actually looked very sharp considering he hasn't played..just shows how important his link up play is...a few brilliant balls to set up chances although prob should have shot a few times. Let's just hope this is the start of him being back as confident we'll be much better this year by the time the window is closed if he is still here.

Prob Luckic best game for us so well done mate and defensive midfield where we need over.

Bassey MOTM and clearly a massive upgrade on Duffy, Tosin or Diop competing with Ream. JM a great back up option with Vinnie if Mitro stays. Add CHO and Gray and a few more and keep Mtro and it could be a great season again.

Key for me is obviously the Mitro piece, having Pereira play a full 90 and get his fitness back and then having Palhinha holding down the middle of the park.

Hoffenheim came 12th last season (albeit out of 18) and we won without Palhinha, Ream, Pereira and Mitro who would've been starters for us last season, for most of the match.

Promising, but we really do need to get more faces through the door for competition and to improve weaker areas of the first team ASAP.

Gray, CHO, Fred, Andre etc..