https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marco booked

Started by Andy S, August 13, 2023, 12:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

What was Marco booked for?

WhiteJC

Quote from: Andy S on August 13, 2023, 12:11:43 PMWhat was Marco booked for?

being the Fulham manager

alfie

For being a bit to vocal in his complaint about no penalty.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: alfie on August 13, 2023, 12:59:12 PMFor being a bit to vocal in his complaint about no penalty.

And rightly so, stonewall peno. I understand the ref can miss it, but how the hell did VAR not catch it?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Drewry66

Didn't one of his back room staff get booked as well? Was watching the earlier game and commentator said if more than one of them in the technical area at the same time they both get booked so I thought it may have been for that. Ridiculous rule.

Lighthouse

Roy Hodgson beats up an opposition player for pushing him away to get to the ball for a throw in. Roy isn't booked or talked to despite having to have three bouncers and four security men restrain him.

Not all the facts in the above may be totally accurate.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Andy S

Come on Lighthouse they weren't all needed

St Eve

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 13, 2023, 01:40:24 PMRoy Hodgson beats up an opposition player for pushing him away to get to the ball for a throw in. Roy isn't booked or talked to despite having to have three bouncers and four security men restrain him.

Not all the facts in the above may be totally accurate.
I didn't see or even hear about this, but I am sure Roy was right!

Lighthouse

There is also the after match interview where Roy is clearly very...um...cross with the interviewer. Been a long time since I have seen Roy so annoyed.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

Roy's trying to get signed by Mr Tony Khan.... At night he's the Hooded Destroyer

filham

That booking isn't going to effect the Brentford result and that is where my focus is turning right now.

demeant0r

A ban means the manager will have to watch the match from the dressing room. I don't see how these bans affect how a manager operates as he can still watch the match and WhatsApp Boa what to do.

ffc73

Quote from: Drewry66 on August 13, 2023, 01:36:59 PMDidn't one of his back room staff get booked as well? Was watching the earlier game and commentator said if more than one of them in the technical area at the same time they both get booked so I thought it may have been for that. Ridiculous rule.

It was someone in the Everton dugout that got booked at the same time as Marco.  They were I assume having a difference of opinion over the handball and the 4th official called the ref over to brandish yellow cards.

kiwian

Quote from: ffc73 on August 13, 2023, 07:30:40 PM
Quote from: Drewry66 on August 13, 2023, 01:36:59 PMDidn't one of his back room staff get booked as well? Was watching the earlier game and commentator said if more than one of them in the technical area at the same time they both get booked so I thought it may have been for that. Ridiculous rule.

It was someone in the Everton dugout that got booked at the same time as Marco.  They were I assume having a difference of opinion over the handball and the 4th official called the ref over to brandish yellow cards.
I'm enjoying watching players getting booked for time wasting and waving imaginary cards!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Sammyffc

Quote from: kiwian on August 14, 2023, 05:34:57 AM
Quote from: ffc73 on August 13, 2023, 07:30:40 PM

I'm enjoying watching players getting booked for time wasting and waving imaginary cards!

Same, but i think its ridiculous that players yesterday were getting booked for complaining after being smashed in a tackle and fouled, freekick awarded, whilst the one who fouled gets nothing but the one who was chopped gets booked.

Andy S

It will sort itself out after a few week