https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

City away

Started by ffcthereligion, August 31, 2023, 03:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

We have NO chance. 5-0
And I am not sure we will avoid relegation

Marco Silva will not be renewing his contract after this.

SerbianLad

Quote from: filham on September 01, 2023, 02:44:48 PMThings not looking good for us as we will be without Palhinha, Cairney and Wilian.
So best possible line up is:-
                                        Leno
                          Tete     Diop      Ream     Robinson

Reed             Lukic
                                        Periera
                            Wilson                    BDR
                                        Jiminez
That line up is badly missing Mitro, Palhinha and Wilian who were possibly our best three players last season.

Lukic is injured unfortunately and Cairney is a doubt.

First State

Little to no scoring potential in that set up. God help us.

ffcthereligion

Dibley Dias and Francois to start?  :slap:

ffc73

Leno
Tête-Diop-Ream-Bassey-Robinson
       Reed-Periera
Wilson -  Raul -  Reid

Perm any of
5-2-3
3-4-3
ANO

Mullers OG

If Palhinha goes and TC, Willian and Lukic are out injured it makes for an interesting midfield.  It's either 3 central defenders with Reed and Pereira in midfield bolstered by DR playing narrow on the left and Wilson and Raul up front or we probably have to play one of our youngsters (Harris or Francois) as the third in the middle.  I don't know enough about Castagne as to whether he could play in the midfield in an emergency.  Silva hasn't really played 3 central defenders in the past and City is a difficult place to try out new formations.     

Above all what is demonstrates is how thin our back up options are and how weak the bench could be. Traore, Castagne and Muniz may have to play important roles. 

roberto w6

I seem to remember hearing that Tete has played in midfield. BDR can also tuck in nest to Harrison Reed. If that's right and all the injuries are confirmed and Palhinha is off, maybe:

Leno
Castagne- Diop- Ream -Bassey -Robinson
Tete- Reed -BDR
Pereira
Raul

wback

Palhinha should start. Who cares if the last couple of days have been distracting. He should get onto kicking Foden as early as possible and we will win this game.

Palhinha Colada

If Palhinha isn't good to start, I assume Pereira will drop to the 8 and we'll have Reed at the 6. BDR as the 10, with Willian or Adama at LW and Wilson at RW. If Joao can go, then I'd guess BDR starts at LW with the normal midfield setup (with Reed in for Lukic).

Southcoastffc

Leno
Tete
Diop
Ream
Robinson
Lukic
Ream
Wilson
Pereira
Jiminez
BDR/Willian
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 01, 2023, 07:29:31 PMLeno
Tete
Diop
Ream
Robinson
Lukic
Ream
Wilson
Pereira
Jiminez
BDR/Willian

Lukic out due to an injury

South Coast White

Let's just hope when JP next plays he doesn't get himself booked and does a Mitro and gets a 10 match ban.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 01, 2023, 07:29:31 PMLeno
Tete
Diop
Ream
Robinson
Lukic
Ream
Wilson
Pereira
Jiminez
BDR/Willian

Is Tim Ream playing at the back and also in midfield all at the same time ?   Some player is Tim    🦣🦣🦣🦣
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

In the past week we've frustrated Arsenal, knocked out Spurs & knocked back Bayern. Hoping we can get something from City against the odds again.