watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff - 08/09/23...

Started by WhiteJC, September 08, 2023, 12:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I hope the contract talks with Harrison are successful. I always think him to be an underrated member of the squad. Always 100% committed, he reminds me of Stan Brown. 

ianthailand

Quote from: WhiteJC on September 08, 2023, 12:48:14 AMChelsea legend John Terry now takes savage dig at Fulham on Twitter
Chelsea legend John Terry has now taken to social media to hand a savage dig at Fulham.

He took to Twitter to remind supporters of their West London rivals just how many trophies he has won in comparison to them as a club.

Terry is one of the most successful players in the club's history, as well as one of those with the most honours in English football history.

Therefore, he certainly has a leg to stand on when it comes to being targeted by trolls on social media.

He tweeted back at a Fulham supporter who tried to do just this by reminding him exactly the levels between the two sides over their recent history.

Terry takes dig at Fulham
He said: "I have won more trophies since I retired than Fulham have in 50 years. One team in London and it will NEVER be Fulham!"

The Blues actually finished below their rivals last season, as they slumped to a 12th placed finish in the Premier League.

They are now looking to counter this with the hiring of Mauricio Pochettino, however things have not got off to the best start as of yet.

Chelsea have already been beaten twice in the opening four Premier League games, and this has left the Argentine scratching his head when it comes to making changes for the future games.

He would do well to switch up the formation he has been using up to now, with many players in the squad seeming limited up to now.

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/club-news/chelsea-legend-john-terry-now-takes-savage-dig-at-fulham-on-twitter/
But no matter how many times you cook it you're still John Terry one of the most obnoxious people to have walked the earth.

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: WhiteJC on September 08, 2023, 12:48:14 AMChelsea legend John Terry now takes savage dig at Fulham on Twitter

He said: "I have won more trophies since I retired than Fulham have in 50 years. One team in London and it will NEVER be Fulham!"

Quote from: WhiteJC on September 08, 2023, 12:40:47 AMFulham star Thomas Cairney has car window smashed again by team-mate

My immediate thought was that John Terry's mother had attempted to exact revenge on behalf of her son by thieving from TC's car.

sunburywhite

Chelsea legend John Terry 'is set to make first managerial breakthrough' and join Saudi Pro League side Al-Shabab

I hope he knows what they do with thieves out there

If his mium goes out to visit him I hope she gets a car with working indicators as she wont be making many hand signals
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

hovewhite

Quote from: ianthailand on September 08, 2023, 09:30:15 AM
Chelsea legend John Terry has now taken to social media to hand a savage dig at Fulham.

He took to Twitter to remind supporters of their West London rivals just how many trophies he has won in comparison to them as a club.

Terry is one of the most successful players in the club's history, as well as one of those with the most honours in English football history.

Therefore, he certainly has a leg to stand on when it comes to being targeted by trolls on social media.

He tweeted back at a Fulham supporter who tried to do just this by reminding him exactly the levels between the two sides over their recent history.

Terry takes dig at Fulham

The Blues actually finished below their rivals last season, as they slumped to a 12th placed finish in the Premier League.

They are now looking to counter this with the hiring of Mauricio Pochettino, however things have not got off to the best start as of yet.

Chelsea have already been beaten twice in the opening four Premier League games, and this has left the Argentine scratching his head when it comes to making changes for the future games.

He would do well to switch up the formation he has been using up to now, with many players in the squad seeming limited up to now.

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/club-news/chelsea-legend-john-terry-now-takes-savage-dig-at-fulham-on-twitter/
But no matter how many times you cook it you're still John Terry one of the most obnoxious people to have walked the earth.
if ever I hope a human being fails it's that man ,verin the man.

filham

I would like to see stats on John Terry's behavior record, but then he is probably as proud of that as he is of his trophies.