more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fodé Ballo-Touré's First Interview

Started by SerbianLad, September 07, 2023, 05:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: SerbianLad on September 07, 2023, 05:51:10 PM

Seems a nice chap. Wish him well on his loan. But it's really funny how supposedly every footballer in Europe spends their free time watching Fulham play.

btffc

Didn't he reportedly reject us early in the Summer? That was either 100% not true or he is being very diplomatic here.

EDIT:

https://sempremilan.com/cm-milan-grow-impatient-with-ballo-toure

"Milan are 'impatient' and 'disappointed' given the attitude shown by Ballo-Tourè in the last week. For days he kept waiting to give an answer to the offer from Fulham before deciding to turn down the London club.

Ballo-Touré wants to go to Bologna where he has received guarantees that he can be a starter, given that they will not be getting Andrea Cambiaso back after his loan from Juventus ended."

I guess his reasoning was he wanted to be guaranteed a starter so it's not like he thought Fulham was beneath him so shouldn't be too upset if this report is accurate.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Palhinha Colada on September 07, 2023, 06:24:22 PM

Seems a nice chap. Wish him well on his loan. But it's really funny how supposedly every footballer in Europe spends their free time watching Fulham play.
Agreed. Like most (if not all) of our signings seems like very decent and humble lads.

Footballers always say that, but I think a lot of players might have really seen a lot of our games and been impressed, considering we performed really really well against most of the top teams, and footballers usually watch matches in which top teams play.

alfie

Quote from: SerbianLad on September 07, 2023, 06:41:03 PM

Agreed. Like most (if not all) of our signings seems like very decent and humble lads.

Footballers always say that, but I think a lot of players might have really seen a lot of our games and been impressed, considering we performed really really well against most of the top teams, and footballers usually watch matches in which top teams play.
Alternatively they have seen us and that's why they've turned us down 🤣🤣🤣
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

If Robinson stays fit I imagine his games will be limited unless he can play in positions other than left back.

SerbianLad

Quote from: alfie on September 07, 2023, 07:43:15 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on September 07, 2023, 06:41:03 PM

Alternatively they have seen us and that's why they've turned us down 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha. If they watched the Everton game from this season or the second half against Brentford, I could see why they'd lose interest 🤣

Pluto

Wasnt sure about the signing but he seems like a good guy with a great attitude. Hopefully he can provide healthy competition for Robinson and give Marco a few selection headaches.

Cobh Fulham Fan

He might have been watching Man C, or Man Utd or Liverpool playing a lesser known team named Fulham last year and would have been impressed by the Mino's!

Holders

As he says: "et voila!". I hope that he finds another French speaker, I can't think of one.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

btffc

Quote from: Holders on September 08, 2023, 08:34:50 AMAs he says: "et voila!". I hope that he finds another French speaker, I can't think of one.

Diop is French and Castagne is from the French speaking part of Belgium.

Blawarmy

If they've seen the officials ruining our game (especially against Fulham) then I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to come!

hovewhite

With a bit of luck there will be strong compition and back up in defence this season.