watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Question for those at the game today

Started by perry geyton, September 16, 2023, 09:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somerset Fulham

I am not questionning what he did for the club, I was there to ride that wave and will forever be in his debt for making it happen, but he was disliked further afield than just Royal circles, much, much further afield.

perry geyton

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 17, 2023, 05:34:04 PMI am not questionning what he did for the club, I was there to ride that wave and will forever be in his debt for making it happen, but he was disliked further afield than just Royal circles, much, much further afield.
Tru but the same can be said for most successful/powerful people, the fact that he was a Muslim didn't  really help his odds either .
Let's also not forget the amount of money he raised for various charities in the UK which is more then can be said for  many powerful British people that contribute bugger all

Somerset Fulham

Yeah I am totally on board with that.

I'm not having a dig at the guy, I'm really not. I was just pointing out that others (possibly even Luton fans) may not feel the same way about him as we do.

SG

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 17, 2023, 06:18:15 PMYeah I am totally on board with that.

I'm not having a dig at the guy, I'm really not. I was just pointing out that others (possibly even Luton fans) may not feel the same way about him as we do.

I agree. I love Mo for what he did for my football club but taking my black and white specs off there is no doubt he could be a 'colourful' and divisive character at times. Mind you all credit to him for exposing Hamilton and his wife.