watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday v Luton

Started by Peabody, September 14, 2023, 01:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Does anyone know why traore and Robinson weren't around? Lukic was said to be out injured, but don't think I saw anything on those two.

Up front was worrying.

I know we're 9th which is good considering we've played arsenal and City, but we played the two bottom sides and eeked out two 1-0s.

A part of me thinks we should have been more ahead of those two teams.

We had a lot of the possession yesterday, so we did dominate Luton, but our lack of options up front to guarantee goals is slightly scary.

Vini is the in form striker for us and should be starting.. I'd also start BDR over Wilson. I've said that time and again.

Thought iwobi was class though, so perhaps he could go on the wing?

Iwobi definitely brought the attacking side of things together with a bit more of a touch of class in his decision making and skills.

btffc

Quote from: General on September 17, 2023, 10:23:20 AMDoes anyone know why traore and Robinson weren't around? Lukic was said to be out injured, but don't think I saw anything on those two.

Up front was worrying.

I know we're 9th which is good considering we've played arsenal and City, but we played the two bottom sides and eeked out two 1-0s.

A part of me thinks we should have been more ahead of those two teams.

We had a lot of the possession yesterday, so we did dominate Luton, but our lack of options up front to guarantee goals is slightly scary.

Vini is the in form striker for us and should be starting.. I'd also start BDR over Wilson. I've said that time and again.

Thought iwobi was class though, so perhaps he could go on the wing?

Iwobi definitely brought the attacking side of things together with a bit more of a touch of class in his decision making and skills.

Robinson picked up a calf injury on international duty and Adama got a knock in training.

Agree on Vini and Iwobi. I think they should be starting. Pereira has been very disappointing so far this season.