watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Streams for Cup match v Norwich?

Started by WindyCity, September 27, 2023, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

my iptv/app thingy doesnt list it either.   

Luka

Is Jim doing his usual audio commentary?

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Watching Brighton/Walham Green instead

Dodgin

Steeeeeeeeeed

Just checked the usual places and seems like every other game has some form of a stream....except for the Fulham one.

Somerset Fulham

Somerset Fulham

But it does seem really, really odd that there are no streams or showings or the game anywhere.

btffc

Video of the goal. Tap in but Vini has a knack for getting into the right spots.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Tabby

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on September 27, 2023, 08:21:23 PMGeez, all those empty seats 😳

Can understand why Norwich supporters wouldn't want to travel to London a weekday night following them getting spanked 6-2 at Plymouth.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Tabby on September 27, 2023, 08:24:16 PM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on September 27, 2023, 08:21:23 PMGeez, all those empty seats 😳

Can understand why Norwich supporters wouldn't want to travel to London a weekday night following them getting spanked 6-2 at Plymouth.

theres 2400 norwich fans there.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Did they close the entire Putney end? Looks like the people sitting there are staff?

Lighthouse

Well no way of getting back on the underground via Putney Bridge. So lots of games going on in the area, having to walk to another station. I mean frankly they don't make attending matches like this easy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Hatch007

Crowd was 12,831 according to the Match Centre on the FFC app