watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky coverage

Started by Grassy Noel, October 02, 2023, 06:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grassy Noel

I switched on at 6.30 only to find that it is really the Chelsea show.

SP

Let me guess, Lampard & Terry in the studio?

Grassy Noel

Quote from: SP on October 02, 2023, 06:56:36 PMLet me guess, Lampard & Terry in the studio?

Just non-stop Lampard.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Grassy Noel on October 02, 2023, 06:59:38 PM
Quote from: SP on October 02, 2023, 06:56:36 PMLet me guess, Lampard & Terry in the studio?

Just non-stop Lampard.
And wasn't he just a great manager for them.  Wish he was still in charge!!

bog

Am I surprised? Er no.

COYW!

Grassy Noel

Forty minutes now about Chelsea and no end to it. Please announce the Fulham team just to end it

Steeeeeeeeeed

At least 20.mims on the Luis Diaz 'goal'

steed the legend

The pre match comments has been on for nearly an hour. Only Chelsea and Liverpool with their VAR issues have been talked about . Fulham have not even been mentioned. Is this a World record for not even talking about the Home Team?

davew

After watching the 1st 43 minutes pre match build up, I was just about to post a thread on this, pretty disgusting that the only mention we have had was at the start that we are playing Chelsea! Just hope we win and then they can spend an extra 1/2 hour describing how lucky we were or more likely how unlucky they were, either way we are in a no win situation with the Sky so called football pundits! Time to pour another drink, can't take much more of the drivel and the match hasn't kicked off yet.  ::angry::  ::wine::
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on October 02, 2023, 07:34:40 PMAt least 20.mims on the Luis Diaz 'goal'

Even floated the idea of replaying the game from the 35th minute! Crazy.

filham

Yes it has up to now looked like the Frank Lampard show and it is going to get worse as Chelsea run away with the match.

dgnffc

Well there is only one team out there playing football today - and it's not Fulham!

kiwian

Quote from: Grassy Noel on October 02, 2023, 07:10:42 PMForty minutes now about Chelsea and no end to it. Please announce the Fulham team just to end it

I watched most of it on mute, drove me crazy.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

davew

Went to bed at half time!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Buffalo76

Seemed like a bloody chel*** love-in all night, not helped by that arrogant managerial failure as the special guest.

Cobh Fulham Fan

Post match - they went back to Lampard again for vindication of what they said earlier.   Thank god , its probably the only game we are on Sky this season.

oh, and I think one of the smart-arse commentators got in the quip that theres only one team in Fulham.

Nick Bateman

Peter Drury sounded like a Chelski fan the way he roared in their goals and repeated a terrace chant from their fans.

Liverpoo have had so many dodgy decisions in their favour and get one against and they complain to the rafters.

Sky showed they are not fit for football by having a one-sided show as "fat" Frank Lampard presented a biased program. Shame we didn't use this as motivation for our players to stand up and be counted.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"